Newbie end of season question

M

masterzen

Have not been to Ibiza before, but will be there a week in September. Hope to go to a few closing parties and regular nights.

How far in advance should I book tickets? Do the closing parties sell out really quickly? Also is there one central agency which handles all the ticket bookings or do I have to book through each club/venue separately.

cheers for any help anyone can give.
Appreciated.
Andy.

:D

I went to the Carl Cox and Garlands closing parties at Space last September and getting tickets and getting into the club was no problem at all. Although I can't say how hard it is getting into other closing parties at other venues will be.

You can buy tickets all over the place, ticket shops, normal shops, club-type shops, guys stood on the street, at bars and there's a few donkeys on Playa Den Bossa beach who'll give you a good deal for a couple of carrots. ;)

hehe cheers, so there are plenty of places to buy them out there when we arrive rather than having to do it in advance from the uk?

cheers.

masterzen said:
hehe cheers, so there are plenty of places to buy them out there when we arrive rather than having to do it in advance from the uk?

cheers.

Yeah, totally loads of places. There's that many knocking around it maybe worth even shopping around them as one might be cheaper than the next.

sept clubbing

Have been a few times in sept for closing parties. Its actually pretty easy getting tickets for places so u should be able to find some that are quite cheap. There is a few guys that u can find around the bars in ibiza town that seem to do a good price and being a girl can always get them cheaper. Ive never had a problem with getting into the clubs with the tickets so they seem fine. shop around when u get there on the first day or so plan where u want to go and buy them all in one go to get them cheaper.

You are able to pay at the door in all places. Obviously if you get tickets beforehand it should be easier to get in and that is the case most of the times. Queues are shorter. Is a little bit more expensive on the door though.

Just bring a brollie and a jacket cause I was freezing last year

Back