New York

Bad move! Their a good band and one of their key members just died yesterday!

Apparently it was a free concert in Central park they were playing and we were sent on wrong dates so overall it was good move! Huge in US ain't they. Didn't they get sued for throwing sh1t out of their tour bus and it landing on someone??

looking at Vegas for my 40th, thats the 2nd reccomendation I've heard for the Venetian, good then??

The venetian is ace. Also Wynn is great, but if its just the lads you cant go wrong with the palms hotel 8) Although the Wynn and Venetian are better located.

Go on their sites and register for newsletters, you get some incredible offers. My mate went in march, he booked his flight in advance, then waited for offers to come through. He got a suite at the venetian for $800 for 4 nights. $400 dollars each per room :eek:

The rooms in vegas are great value if you shop around, and are prepared to wait. They make their money on the gamblers !!

The venetian is ace. Also Wynn is great, but if its just the lads you cant go wrong with the palms hotel 8) Although the Wynn and Venetian are better located.

Go on their sites and register for newsletters, you get some incredible offers. My mate went in march, he booked his flight in advance, then waited for offers to come through. He got a suite at the venetian for $800 for 4 nights. $400 dollars each per room :eek:

The rooms in vegas are great value if you shop around, and are prepared to wait. They make their money on the gamblers !!

it will be with the missus and a few other couples.

Thanks for the tip ;)

Apparently it was a free concert in Central park they were playing and we were sent on wrong dates so overall it was good move! Huge in US ain't they. Didn't they get sued for throwing sh1t out of their tour bus and it landing on someone??
Not heard that story.
They were huge for a while, but i've been out of the country so long I don't know how big their profile is these days.

The Venetian is soon to be the largest hotel in the world when they finish building the new wing, the MGM Grand is currently top spot as far as I'm aware, I stayed there and it was great for the money (quite a bit cheaper I think than Venetial and Wynn) but you can definately tell the difference when you walk into the Venetian, Wynne or the Bellagio, all top class. Enjoy! I love Vegas 8)

Not heard that story.
They were huge for a while, but i've been out of the country so long I don't know how big their profile is these days.

In August 2004, DMB was at the center of a controversy when about 800 pounds of liquid human waste was dumped from band member Boyd Tinsley's tour bus through the grate in the Kinzie Street Bridge in Chicago onto passengers aboard a sightseeing boat on the Chicago River below.[15] The bus driver, Stefan Wohl, pleaded guilty, and the band has donated $50,000 to the Friends of the Chicago River and $50,000 to the Chicago Park District.[16] In April 2005, the band paid $200,000 to settle the civil lawsuit that followed[citation needed].

In August 2004, DMB was at the center of a controversy when about 800 pounds of liquid human waste was dumped from band member Boyd Tinsley's tour bus through the grate in the Kinzie Street Bridge in Chicago onto passengers aboard a sightseeing boat on the Chicago River below.[15] The bus driver, Stefan Wohl, pleaded guilty, and the band has donated $50,000 to the Friends of the Chicago River and $50,000 to the Chicago Park District.[16] In April 2005, the band paid $200,000 to settle the civil lawsuit that followed[citation needed].
ah the wonder of Wikipedia :lol:
I suppose I shouldn't laugh but :lol: :lol: :lol:
(note to self: check for boats below before dumping waste in river!)

Sunday in Brooklyn - met my childhood best friend after not seeing him for 5 years and seeing very little of him for the last ten. Remembering A-Team sweatshirts and Campri ski jackets while getting hideously drunk was like a personal 'I love the 80's' show without the c-list talking heads.

Good to see we're all grown up now. He we are mimicing the figures on top of the 'New York D'Triomphe':lol:

n582562076_1187646_337.jpg

I've not been to NYC since Paddy's Day 2001 and what a session that was, definitely due another visit there, might even go there for NYE this year,still trying to decide if i prefer Boston or NYC, was in Boston last year and it was also amazing,people are so friendly too.:)

Back