New Years Eve parties

dc10 NYD very likely (or in other words a big surprise if it didn‘t happen)

heart & pacha I cannot say yet sorry

No... Spanish crowd never arrive at 11pm...
Ya I know, that's why I was asking. Here in North America, people arrives at club way earlier (around midnight) and on NYE even earlier (around 11) cause nobody wants to miss the midnight countdown.

Ya I know, that's why I was asking. Here in North America, people arrives at club way earlier (around midnight) and on NYE even earlier (around 11) cause nobody wants to miss the midnight countdown.

Really? Isn‘t that superboring? Not wanna go outside and see fireworks in the sky? Nobody is in a club at midnight in my country.

Really? Isn‘t that superboring? Nobody is in a club at midnight in my country.

It's also the only night of the year everybody clock watches. Nobody cares what time they're pissed on any other night of the year (they're happy to keep drinking, safe in the knowledge that at some point they will get pissed). But for NYE, there's this "I need to be pissed by midnight" mentality, which makes going to clubs on NYE - or should I say, working in them - even more tedious.

It's already artificial enough that people feel pressured into arriving at a club much earlier than usual, without them then having this target in their head. It only adds to the notion the NYE is forced fun, in my opinion. I prefer the European way!

Back