New Years Eve parties

Frankoo1981

Hello Guys,

I'm going to Ibiza for the New Years Eve . Any good place where I can spend my time for closing the year and open the new year with good music and feelings ? please help me ;)

Grettings Frank

normally pacha and underground are the two big parties on NYE, sometimes sankeys is open too.

then on NYD all ways lead to dc10.

How busy is DC10 on NYD?

just as busy as for its opening or closing party. until about 3 years ago it was comfy busy, but the last few years it's gotten to same levels as for closing party. sadly so.

Shame. Do the clubs ever show interest in expanding? Or would the council not let them?

both pacha and underground are 10-15 mins from the airport only by taxi

pacha tickets you can buy beforehand (normally from about october onwards), underground is tix on the door only

Amneisa opened for Music On a few years ago but haven't done it since, not sure why, maybe the council won't allow them to open, or there is just not enough people to fill the big clubs around that time

Amneisa opened for Music On a few years ago but haven't done it since, not sure why, maybe the council won't allow them to open, or there is just not enough people to fill the big clubs around that time

they just broke even that year and thus it's just not worth it.

Just out of curiosity are drinks prices still insane prices in Pacha or are they cheaper in the winter?

Just out of curiosity are drinks prices still insane prices in Pacha or are they cheaper in the winter?

cheaper. if I remember correctly they have something like a flat 10€ price for mixers (except the redbull ones as always), not sure if beers are also 10€ or even less. plus, with the exception of NYE hardly anyone ever pays to get into pacha in winter.

cheaper. if I remember correctly they have something like a flat 10€ price for mixers (except the redbull ones as always), not sure if beers are also 10€ or even less. plus, with the exception of NYE hardly anyone ever pays to get into pacha in winter.
cheers €10 a beer is still a rip off but given its free in i suppose thats something.

Any indications for this year St-Sylvester parties? Pacha? Heart? And will DC-10 host is new year party again this year? Asking cause me and Vanessa could end in Ibiza from December 31 to January 3th...

Back