New Years Eve 2006

Godskitchen @ The Sanctuary, Birmingham 10pm - 6am

Main Room : Tall Paul, John Kelly, Jon Pleased Wimmin, Alistair Whitehead, Daniel Soto, AJ Gibson
Room Two: Chris Turner, Martin Ford, Jimmy Hill, Jeff Jefferson, Phil Swayer

£25/£30

shall also be there - last years was one of my favourite clubbing experiences ever. Pure and utter filth with no tourists :twisted:

100% agreed. twas still possibly my best night out this year.

it was worth going if only to see the sleeping beauty that is babs

100% agreed. twas still possibly my best night out this year.

Really?? :eek: I had the worst time at Circo Loco NYD last year, that night is where my dislike for minimal started!

Interesting how people percieve nights do differently :confused: . It could have been because id been out the night before so maybe wasnt fully up for it.

Good Times @ Clapham Grand, London - 9pm

Norman Jay (4 hour set), Rude Ranks, Good Times All-Stars, Dusted - Attitude Bar
£25

Last edited by a moderator:
Platform 12 @ The Key, London - 9pm
Stanton Warriors, Krafty Kits, Clive Morley, Metric, Janette Slack
£25

Really?? :eek: I had the worst time at Circo Loco NYD last year, that night is where my dislike for minimal started!

Interesting how people percieve nights do differently :confused: . It could have been because id been out the night before so maybe wasnt fully up for it.

It started really well, though frankly it somewhat deteriorated later on.

Oh, and there were no tourists, but FAR too many people with Circo Loco t-shirts on, fresh from Hed Kandi the night before.

Is there a a special VIP room without that absolutely toilet 'you can play if you bring 20 mates and we'll be bung you fifty quid' line-up?

(Although I did hear of one DJ duo who turned the tables on these shysters one NYE:lol: )

I've since heard the 100 quid includes a hotel room so while the club will be crap, it's not as much of a scam.

I've since heard the 100 quid includes a hotel room so while the club will be crap, it's not as much of a scam.

The Pacha London website is saying £125 for pre-party, club, aftershow and hotel (they normally use the Thisle opp which is a nice hotel) so like you said it's not so much of a skank - still Pacha London tho :lol:

I had the misfortune of Pacha last NYE.

it was shocking, possibly the worst club i have ever been to.

First, the prices were astronomical
Second, the people in there were absolute tools
and thirdly, the DJ that night was CJ Mack. Usually alright, yeah? Well, he looped that shocking Fade remix THREE times in a row.

christ it was a joke, i left early doors

The arches,glasgow

Sun 31 Dec:INSIDE OUT HOGMANAY Agnelli and Nelson, Matt Hardwick, Adam Sheriden, Kutski, Sean Tyas, Simon Paterson, Tylor Leigh, Gleave Dobbin, Chris Davis, William Daniel www.insideoutforever.com| 9pm-4am | £25 BOOK NOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Back