The Bell Centre (Montreal) - Steve Lawler

Bell Center: Steve Lawler, Paul Oakenfold
Aria: Danny Howells, Deep Dish (Sharam)
Red-Lite: Hernan Cattaneo
Stereo: Chus and Ceballos, Oscar G

pretty stellar, imo.

oh my god, montreal has stolen half my favourite DJ's for NYE. :eek:
Definitely. Might have to book tickets for Aria. :lol:

indeed... now, where's that spare £500 I found down the back of the sofa last week?

naddyz said:
indeed... now, where's that spare £500 I found down the back of the sofa last week?
I was looking for a side-trip to do if I go back to the States for Christmas... A week in Montreal for New Years would be great. I'll definitely have to give it some thought :idea:

naddyz said:
Any idea if pushca is doing a party this year again?

OMG - At the 291 gallery...officially the bestest NYE party I've ever done in my life - EVER EVER EVER!!! Just spectacular! 8) 8) 8)

(Yes they will be but details unknown as yet)

fisher said:
DANNY RAMPLING. LAST EVER GIG THAILAND

pretty positive it will be at GECKO BEACH BAR kho samui
last year was b/block,lisa loud,jo mills,g moore.shovell
was there last year but missed it to much thai whiskey beware the stuff is bonkers....... bit like coco loco not as nice thou...
all so try mint bar at soi green mango cheweng beach

www.geckosamui.com[/b]www.mintbar.com

Here I go again! :lol: :rolleyes:

Another best ever, ever, ever comment...Gecko really is special. It's on the North end of Samui (and frankly the only beach worth visiting on the island cos it doesn't match up to neighbouring islands at all).
The people that run it are really accomodating and it has a real community feel. The parties are amazing...the terrace is just like Space in days of old - it doesn't have that corporate, organised feel to it and always packs in a nice number of people with minimal pushing and shoving.
A testament to this is the amount of industry people you always find there. When I was loafing in my hammock, Brandon Block and Lisa Loud set up camp for a few weeks and kept playing for free...then Jo Mills, Charlie Chester and all the DC-10 lot turned up. They loved it so much that they're buying a place on the island.
(How much money do these people have??? Makes you sick doesn't it? *bitter house buying moment from Robder* :lol: )

But in short - if you can...go go go! Easily the perfect destination for Ramplings last knees up. 8)

...Oh and don't bother with Mint because you may as well be on any high street in a provincial English town. Cr*p.

Robder said:
naddyz said:

OMG - At the 291 gallery...officially the bestest NYE party I've ever done in my life - EVER EVER EVER!!! Just spectacular! 8) 8) 8)

pretty sure I'll be going to this then when we find out some details. Looking forward to dressing up 8)

keep me posted if you hear anything...

Robder said:
Here I go again! :lol: :rolleyes:

Another best ever, ever, ever comment...Gecko really is special. It's on the North end of Samui (and frankly the only beach worth visiting on the island cos it doesn't match up to neighbouring islands at all).
The people that run it are really accomodating and it has a real community feel. The parties are amazing...the terrace is just like Space in days of old - it doesn't have that corporate, organised feel to it and always packs in a nice number of people with minimal pushing and shoving.
A testament to this is the amount of industry people you always find there. When I was loafing in my hammock, Brandon Block and Lisa Loud set up camp for a few weeks and kept playing for free...then Jo Mills, Charlie Chester and all the DC-10 lot turned up. They loved it so much that they're buying a place on the island.
(How much money do these people have??? Makes you sick doesn't it? *bitter house buying moment from Robder* :lol: )

But in short - if you can...go go go! Easily the perfect destination for Ramplings last knees up. 8)

...Oh and don't bother with Mint because you may as well be on any high street in a provincial English town. Cr*p.

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Robder :lol: ;)

naddyz said:
Robder said:
naddyz said:

pretty sure I'll be going to this then when we find out some details. Looking forward to dressing up 8)

Why wait till NYE??? Are you coming on the 5/11???
www.pushca.com

Barbie said:

I think I might have got a bit carried away with myself there.
I'm sat all alone at my desk and I get a bit over excited sometimes...you know how it gets. :oops:

(Grrr flat grrr flat grrr flat :evil: )

Robder said:
Anyway, where are you going you silly mare? ;) :D

I remember the old days when you used to have respect for B______O___ now I'm relegated to a silly mare :lol:

Where am I going when??!

It's a term of endearment. :confused: :lol:

NYE!

(We're popping up all over the place again this morning aren't we? Maybe I should lie low for half an hour before it gets out of hand.)

Robder said:
It's a term of endearment. :confused: :lol:

NYE!

(We're popping up all over the place again this morning aren't we? Maybe I should lie low for half an hour before it gets out of hand.)

I started this thread as an informative guide for everyone as to what's on on NYE and look what you've done to it :rolleyes: :lol:

NYE, think we're all going to Canvas, that's the consensus at the mo and unless something else unbelievable pops up then that's looking the best option :D

Barbie said:
Robder said:
I think I might come and ruin your night. :lol:

Have you thought thru the potential consequences of that :eek: A p_____a_______ at midnight :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

We'll be fine - we'll have lots of p___ a___ drills throughout December (especially now that shrooms are back on the market *yay!*) so we're fully prepared.

Maybe, since it's such a special occasion, we could have an extra special p__ a__ / f__ b__ combo! :lol: :confused:

((Thread = officially ruined! :p :twisted: ))

Robder said:
We'll be fine - we'll have lots of p___ a___ drills throughout December (especially now that shrooms are back on the market *yay!*) so we're fully prepared.

Maybe, since it's such a special occasion, we could have an extra special p__ a__ / f__ b__ combo! :lol: :confused:

((Thread = officially ruined! :p :twisted: ))

But think of the potential devastating consequences of a p_____a______ as the clock strikes midnight, we're prepared for these eventualities but what about everyone else :eek: :lol: The country will come to a standstill, it will be like the Millennium bug x 100000000 :eek: :eek: :eek:

(Completely and utterly ruined, that's the last time I ever start a sensible helpful thread :rolleyes: :lol: )

Robder said:
naddyz said:
Robder said:
naddyz said:

Why wait till NYE??? Are you coming on the 5/11???
www.pushca.com

god, I completely forgot about this.... !! agh...

already agreed to go to some massive firework thing in Lewisham/brighton or somewhere like that on the 5th....

will definitely be going to puscha nye though 8)

Barbie said:
Canvas - Cross Central: Warehouse Party featuring François K, Laurent Garnier, Ralf Lawson, Terry Farley, Shane Watcha, Dave Jarvis, Stuart Patterson, Timo Garcia, Clint Lee, Gepy, Laura T, blah, Alf Garnish, Tobe Lerone, Nick Blake, Sam Ball, Danny Clark

Ministry - Nastydirtysexmusic, last ever NDSM featuring Tim Sheridan and Smokin Jo

2ManyDJs have been added to Cross Central @ Canvas.

Paul Woolford, Switch and Dan Ghenacia have been added to Nastydirtysexmusic @ Ministry.

And for those wanting to go somewhere after in London Town:

Egg - Jaded featuring Raymundo Rodriguez / Danny M / Max Latino
from 5am on 1 January.

Back