New year

"ibizatom"

I'm considering booking to come out 30th December to 3rd of January. Can anyone give me any feed back that's been for new year and tell me what it's like? I'll also be coming out alone. I've done summer visits alone but it's so easy to meet people that time of year I've never minded. New year however may be different. Is it the same vibe as summer or will I be a Billy no mates come midnight? :lol:

if you don't have any friends who live on the island in winter, I wouldn't consider coming out for NYE on your own. it's a much more spanish affair and it's generally not such an easy to meet atmosphere as in summer.

that said, I love NYE on the island - but truth be told it's really maybe not the best destination for a solo visit if you don't know anyone already beforehand

Thanks. I thought as much. I've Always wanted to visit new year but all my mates are either skint or have child commitments. I don't usually mind doing things or being alone but new year is one time I don't really want to be on my own

Thanks. I thought as much. I've Always wanted to visit new year but all my mates are either skint or have child commitments. I don't usually mind doing things or being alone but new year is one time I don't really want to be on my own

totally understandable.

one day you'll have a group together and then you'll do it.

will be in Ibiza at christmas and new years eve...
Hope for some smaller parties , maybe a Sportlight party:lol::lol::lol:
Stivi do you know what places who used to be open?(long time since I lived in Ibiza)

yeah pacha and heart will be open from what I hear, maybe sankeys and B12 too?

and then obviously dc10 on NYD.

will update when we get more info - still a bit early for this right now

Back