NEW YEAR?

T

twig2k2000

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IBIZA IS LIKE DURING NEW YEAR :?: WENT DURING END OF JULY AND HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE AND REGRET NOT STAYIN THERE! HOPEFULLY GOIN BACK END OF AUGUST THEN FOR NEW YEAR![/b] :?:

I went to Ibiza for the Millennium...........it was absolutely amazing...........spent New Years Eve 1999 in Privilege and then New Years Day 2000 on the terrace @ Space..............the sun was beating down, the crowd was fab and the music was spot on...............I looked round and thought life doesn't get any better than this :D

Don't go if you are expecting it to be like in June-August, lots of places are closed but if you want to do something a bit special for the New Year then I would definitely recommend it.

hope it's good

I am hoping to get good info from this response as well. Some friends and I are planning on coming over from the States for New Year's. Unfortunatly we have never been [to Ibiza] before. The opportunity just presented itself. We were thinking of spending the week there and another week somewhere else in Spain.

Thanks,
Joey
Virginia Beach, USA

Back