New year 2009!

gabibiza

i know there is another thread about it...but anything new? will Blu do Monza or Nano?! will Amnesia open after such a succesful year? dont say anything about pacha, wont put a foot in there! Underground?!
thanks a lot guys for the help (i know you will help as you are the best ibiza forum!)

What pacha are you talking about ?
the one in ibiza town? or the new one in playa d'en bossa?(You know the one who have a sunset terrace)

:arrow:

come on gabriel..... you should know by now that, apart from your beloved pacha, nothing is officially announced till late december. this is ibiza..... dont be in a hurry and all that!!
snail.gif

1522ei2.jpg

http://www.ibiza-voice.com

anything new?
yep..... someone who works at amnesia told me that, once again, this year it will not open for nye :!:

come on gabriel..... you should know by now that, apart from your beloved pacha, nothing is officially announced till late december. this is ibiza..... dont be in a hurry and all that!!
snail.gif

1522ei2.jpg

http://www.ibiza-voice.com

yep..... someone who works at amnesia told me that, once again, this year it will not open for nye :!:

sorry...my best mate is the one in a hurry...coming to visit me for the first time so he wanted to know about nye... and ....Pacha...dont like it! lol
what is that pacha in PDB?! never heard of it!

sorry...my best mate is the one in a hurry...coming to visit me for the first time so he wanted to know about nye... and ....Pacha...dont like it! lol
what is that pacha in PDB?! never heard of it!

You know the club who was called SPACE and was so cool by the way...Since a few years now,it's call pacha with still great party like we love pacha on sundays or Matinée ...

You know the underground sunset club turned into a fashionable clubby crappy these last year ...

You know the club who was called SPACE and was so cool by the way...Since a few years now,it's call pacha with still great party like we love pacha on sundays or Matinée ...

You know the underground sunset club turned into a fashionable clubby crappy these last year ...

John....what can i say?! i really dont know...lol might end up in Blu or Underground for NYE
and just to let you know...soy un local, de san josep nacido en ibiza!

Hey man ,i'm just kidding about space ... Whot becomes a little bit too much commercial for me ;)

John....what can i say?! i really dont know...lol might end up in Blu or Underground for NYE
and just to let you know...soy un local, de san josep nacido en ibiza!

Hey man ,i'm just kidding about space ... Whot becomes a little bit too much commercial for me ;)

dont really like space anyway, went there this summer only fridays coz nothing else to do and always got bored and ended up with my arse in underground...that means underground on tuesdays, wednesdays and fridays...yep i love minimal..!!!!

Back