New Year 2009 in Ibiza

NicNacBadger

Hi, we have been to Ibiza many times and love the place. Have decided to try and go at New Year 2009. Has anyone been out there at New Year? Whats open - Pacha? DC10? Is Ibiza Town the best place to stay at this time of year? Thanks!! :)

Hi, we have been to Ibiza many times and love the place. Have decided to try and go at New Year 2009. Has anyone been out there at New Year? Whats open - Pacha? DC10? Is Ibiza Town the best place to stay at this time of year? Thanks!! :)

amnesia opens for the non pacha spanish crowd

Definately! I was so pleased when I heard about Ryanair doing winter flights to Ibiza! We'll need to fly down to Stansted but thats no problemo!!! Cannot wait! Cheers! :)

My friend and I (just back from Ibiza) went for two weeks for Christmas and NY last year. NY at Pacha was ok, a very young crowd but still fun. And DC10 was in usual crazy form. You can rent an apartment quite cheaply, and it's so good just to see the blue sky and feel a bit of sun on the skin. Have a great time if you go!

Anyone knows if DC10 is going to open this year at NYE?

2 things:

1. that will depend if they get it right with another appeal which could let them have it open for a year.
2.they never do NYE but only NYD

i do hope they will open this NYD coz if they dont ill be a bit gutted....done it this year and it was crazy!!!!

They do not celibate new years eve in Spain so much, It is usually spent at home with the family and friends for a big meal. But come midnight, It`s new years day, Then is starts !!!
2yrs ago, Went to Aura with the idea of moving on to Pacha. It was sunny when we left Aura, Then took dog for a walk on beach. Last year went out to eat about 9 pm, Then on to underground. Again it was sunny when we started to walk the 25k home, Taxi`s were on strike, 3rd car stopped and took us home.:lol::lol::lol::lol: Result
I do not think I will be making the effort to get home again this year lol.

Have a good one
Tim

Ps be careful with some of the chapito`s you will get offered, always ask what is in them, you may be surprised !!! lol

if dc10 opens Like last year, I was there

if amnesia open I was there...
I think amnesia had the power to organize big party in the new year, ... imagine a cocoon party in the terrace and residents in the main room... oh my god !

Last edited by a moderator:
if dc10 opens Like last year, I was there

if amnesia open I was there...
I think amnesia had the power to organize big party in the new year, ... imagine a cocoon party in the terrace and residents in the main room... oh my god !

if this happens....this is the start for a very good year....Luciano and Ricardo on the terrace.....ummmmm this would be magical!!!!!

rhadoo played in my town this weekend... he told me dc10 is going to open for nyd... and arpiar will be playing there..

Back