New To This Forum

C

canadianchick

Hey all,

So I've been reading the forum and checking out the website however, how do I know where the best place to stay is? What clubs to go to, etc. Too much information for one Island... anyone have any tips? :lol:

Thanks a bunch!

Mandy

as everyones an individual you gotta make your choices by youself, everyone gives different answers. apart from no one likes san an

i dont know because have never been there but i'm going to san an bay in august. it just seem everyone on this forum is anti san an

cheers markeg, u have seriously made me feel better, because im used to everyone slaggin the west end off, and i've already booked so. :D :D

At the end of the day, people who travel to Ibiza with the sole intention of frequenting the West End every night they are there, have saved up and paid for their holiday just as everyone else has - and if thats what they want to do then so be it.

canadianchick said:
Hey all,

So I've been reading the forum and checking out the website however, how do I know where the best place to stay is? What clubs to go to, etc. Too much information for one Island... anyone have any tips? :lol:

Thanks a bunch!

Mandy

for first timers i would recommend jet apartments in playa den bossa right by bora bora and Space can't go wrong :):D
nik

not everybody on this is site is anti-san an, i would say that these people are in the minority!

Back