New to the forum

New to the forum, going to Ibiza in late July. Few questions if somebody could possibly help me that'd be great

Does our drinks package at Ocean beach include entry or do you have to buy that on top?
Are the boat rentals worth it?
What is the best boat party also, good DJ, best club entry and best deal etc. ?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. :)

As said elsewhere, the Sunset is always a good idea.

If you fancy a cheap, drunk, completely random kind of night out, the west end can always be fun (never star in a bar for more than the promo round, drinks I find tend to go up after that promo round).

Welcome to the forum. :)

As said elsewhere, the Sunset is always a good idea.

If you fancy a cheap, drunk, completely random kind of night out, the west end can always be fun (never star in a bar for more than the promo round, drinks I find tend to go up after that promo round).

We will try the west end, also I went to Zante last year and yeah I found that they increase the price after the promo round, we had that then left, good tactics :D

We will try the west end, also I went to Zante last year and yeah I found that they increase the price after the promo round, we had that then left, good tactics :D

We normally do it one night of the holiday. Chaos and hilarity normally ensue. :lol:

You can stand virtually in front of the dj box, slightly below on the pavement, with any drink bought at mambo can't you?

You can stand virtually in front of the dj box, slightly below on the pavement, with any drink bought at mambo can't you?

We've got VIP, which they said is "the best choice if you're intreated in the DJ playing". 150 euros pp. Don't know how close that is but I'd imagine it would be the bit in front of the DJ wouldn't it?

Mrs and friends hired mambo boat said it was good, we've hired small posh ones and it's been good. Slightly cheaper option and recommended by friends are self drive from star boats

Enjoyed a few pukka up boats parties, just wish shipwrecked was stilling running....

Only time I've been in the VIP bit at mambo was behind the box to left as you look from the beach side. Didn't pay though. You'll have a great time anywhere.

Nice just having a meal down there, watching a dj or sitting on the rocks with supermarket bought beer and watching the beauty of ibiza

We've got VIP, which they said is "the best choice if you're intreated in the DJ playing". 150 euros pp. Don't know how close that is but I'd imagine it would be the bit in front of the DJ wouldn't it?
The pavement in front of mambo is a public footpath, anyone can stand there at anytime, even if they are obscuring the view of the DJ from the VIP enclosure....Mambo closing last October was a task to get through (usual route)

Back