New to the forum

Azibi16

New to the forum, going to Ibiza in late July. Few questions if somebody could possibly help me that'd be great

Does our drinks package at Ocean beach include entry or do you have to buy that on top?
Are the boat rentals worth it?
What is the best boat party also, good DJ, best club entry and best deal etc. ?

Thanks

Ocean Beach will probably be right up your street then. Someone on the forum should be able to help.

Last edited:
New to the forum, going to Ibiza in late July. Few questions if somebody could possibly help me that'd be great

Does our drinks package at Ocean beach include entry or do you have to buy that on top?
Are the boat rentals worth it?
What is the best boat party also, good DJ, best club entry and best deal etc. ?

Thanks

Hey!
If you've booked a 'bed' or area at Ocean Beach then your entry is included. If you just walk in, you pay the entrance fee and then drinks on top

I haven't rented a boat myself, but it totally depends what you want it for?? A lot of my guests rented boats previously and really enjoyed it, some others said it wasn't for them... whats your plans??

Best boat party depends on the type of music you like, and the kind of club nights you like to go to. You'll see that there are boat parties linked to club nights (have a look at the club calendar). The same goes for 'best DJ' - everyone has their own opinion!

Best ticket deals? You don't really get them. You'll find cheaper prices if you pre-book from Spotlight of course, but if you are going to wait until you get out there, then there's only a few Euro's difference from ticket stand to ticket stand (though you might get some pre-drinks thrown in somewhere...maybe)

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I think we'll be getting a bed so that's good.

We basically want a boat just to go and chill with a few drinks and we can take our speaker and listen to music. There are 5 of us.

And thank you yeah we will just see what suits us best when there's more announced.

As far as I know mambo is free but there is a minimum spend on some of the good tables on big nights. I've never been to mambo myself but I think that's the deal there.

As far as I know mambo is free but there is a minimum spend on some of the good tables on big nights. I've never been to mambo myself but I think that's the deal there.

Thanks for the info, don't know if we're definitely going as I've heard it's not the best, but if we are it's best to know the deal.

Mambos is great - and you should definitely go down to sunset strip at least once while you're there. Not Ibiza without a sunset in my opinion! You don't necessarily have to go down and pay for a table with a minimum spend though - grab some drinks from the supermarket and head down to the rocks in front and enjoy the DJ from there. Pointless being next to the DJ (just my opinion) when you can enjoy the music more comfortably, and cheaper!!

Mambos is great - and you should definitely go down to sunset strip at least once while you're there. Not Ibiza without a sunset in my opinion! You don't necessarily have to go down and pay for a table with a minimum spend though - grab some drinks from the supermarket and head down to the rocks in front and enjoy the DJ from there. Pointless being next to the DJ (just my opinion) when you can enjoy the music more comfortably, and cheaper!!

I think that's exactly what we're going to do, thank you.

Back