New to Ibiza... 2 questions

A

adesso7979

Can anyone tell me what the average age of tourists are? Is it like Cancun, Mexico??? and are there many Americans - not that it matters of course... :lol:

Loads of English, but quite a lot of Italian, Dutch, Spanish, more and more Americans/Canadians these days too.

Americans are on the increase every year.....
the toursits that go to ibiza come from everywhere england, italy, germany, france, sweden, holland etc, etc, etc

Now you're just showing off and spouting off all the countries you learnt in Geography at school today :rolleyes: :p

I've met some very interesting Australians ;) thanks for the info

Can you tell me, is it safe? Like if I get separated from my friends at a club (as I do 99% of the time) am I taking my life into my hands - or would a resourceful friendly American girl who can speak Spanish make her way safely back to the hotel... eventually

PPL range from 18-40 haha but mostly early 20s-mid 20s. I didn't meet one American when I was there... they must have all said they were Canadian hahaha.

Barbie said:
Now you're just showing off and spouting off all the countries you learnt in Geography at school today :rolleyes: :p

Saffy titters at Robo!

more and more

scandanavians. germans english. yes us and canadian. can't say i have met any ozzie out their.

did meet some moeries some years ago well funny.

and once there was a couple from pogo-pogo! :) :) :)

And a voodoo-priest from Jamaica!

Back