New things

Sy

this will be our tenth visit to ibiza on wednesday and we've covered all the places you could name to recommend BUT I'm after some places that are lesser known, we have a car so distance and location are OK but I want to see some new lesser known parts of the island!

Any suggestions? :arrow:

your best bet is just drive.and go down those little dirt roads you see.follow the coastal roads round.and just via off track.loads of little untouched beached to see.inland places are good to finded as well.fill up tank and just drive round

your best bet is just drive.and go down those little dirt roads you see.follow the coastal roads round.and just via off track.loads of little untouched beached to see.inland places are good to finded as well.fill up tank and just drive round

I completely agree with this.....

Over the years we have found some fantastic places on the Island through just driving in no particular direction. Consequently, we have spent the latter years trying to find those places again...... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

For the past 10 visits we have been using the same map and if we remember to do so, we mark any great places we find for future ref.....

the map is very tattered and torn but its invaluable.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

we've already done this :lol:

just wondered if other people had and found anything different to us 8) :?:

done.

but we may go there, what boat do you get that you can take your car on? only ever gone on foot on the cat in previous years 8)

Back