New Spanish Driving Laws

Ahia

3WeyaHN.jpg

WTF ????????? Is that the back road from San An to Bossa via St Jordi ??????????? (or is it the road to DC-10) ?

that were just traffic guards guys. obviously the guardia civil was also there, but not exactly where the pic was taken. guardia civil are ALWAYS around during the opening and closing weekend. playa d'en bossa was full of traffic controls on saturday and sunday.

Ah - no surprises there then. Airport car hire multi-storey and a 5 Euro taxi makes a lot more sense ;). PDB is crawling with controls opening and closing. Especially leaving Space car park towards Bora Bora etc. Always someone being led off in handcuffs and scooters being confiscated.

when did they install these stupid new parking meters @ vara de rey ??
thst rotten bitch gave me a 100 € fine for having no parking ticket while i was trying to find out how this new crap parking meters work ... you have to type in the number of your licence tsg etc - WTF ???

do rentalcompanies take the fine from your crefitcard ??

which speed cameras are working right now ??
only see people breaking at the one on the ibiza - sanan highway down from san rafael ?!

thst rotten bitch gave me a 100 € fine for having no parking ticket while i was trying to find out how this new crap parking meters work ... you have to type in the number of your licence tsg etc - WTF ???

do rentalcompanies take the fine from your crefitcard ??
Not of your driving licence but of your car!
It's the same in figueretas

Have been around already last year.

Rented cars from a decent rental company usually have a tag with the license plate's number attached.
So, no big fuzz.

Have been around already last year.

Rented cars from a decent rental company usually have a tag with the license plate's number attached.
So, no big fuzz.
Ha ha. Ya, there were there last year.
I have crap short-term memory... had to keep running back to look at the car's license tags 3 times while typing the darn numbers in!

... parking without parkingticket:

- in sanan´s harbourarea near rita´s cantina is 60 euros (reduced to 36 euros when you pay within 20 businessdays)

- at vara de rey-area it´s 90 euros (can be reduced to 45) ...

cant imagine the taxi drivers on the island liking this. they are already prone to outbursts because of the pirate taxi drivers. if there are nose to tail traffic taxi jams in london at the moment vs Uber...

whats the exact "siesta"-time again when you can park in the vara de rey-area-streets for free ?

I was there almost exactly a year ago around medieval weekend, and i noticed guardia all over the place in pdb and stopping cars on the salinas road after dc10 (which wasn't open). Since pdb was still not really open yet for business we figured maybe it was pre-season training for the guardia but was surprised cause pdb was really quiet.

Back