New London club

http://www.pulse-club.info/

$hit marketing and promises to be absolutely dreadful. That 3d animation is ridiculously tacky. :lol:

BUT...

Secretsundaze et al will be all over that garden arch and it'll be great for the odd special event.

Looking forward. 8)

Eric Morillo doing the opening on the 18th of March (sort of, Supermartxe is down to be on the 12th?)

Tickets are... £33!!!!!! WTF!!!!! I'm assuming thats just for the opening night, they can not seriously expect to fill out the club with those prices.

Carl Cox is doing his usual Easter date here on thursday 21st April.
We got tickets for Digweed at Arcadia the same night. Looking forward to that.

Guess there must be one big after party in Southwark that friday morning

Eric Morillo doing the opening on the 18th of March (sort of, Supermartxe is down to be on the 12th?)

Tickets are... £33!!!!!! WTF!!!!! I'm assuming thats just for the opening night, they can not seriously expect to fill out the club with those prices.

Carl Cox is doing his usual Easter date here on thursday 21st April.
We got tickets for Digweed at Arcadia the same night. Looking forward to that.

Guess there must be one big after party in Southwark that friday morning
Im going to the morillo night but i didnt pay that much for my ticket!

Hope its a decent club!

I certainly did, got them soon as they came out! Coming from N.Wales on a train and then going straight back on a train, Hardcore! lol

the howard marks night sounds the most intriguing..

15597-400004124-a6b581a25712c5fadafab32c6aae6b5a.jpg

haha - I give that place 4 months - they don't really have a clue

I had a free pass for a club on saturday round the corner from the macbeth in shoreditch - not sure it has a name? good venue, quite raw, relaxed about smoking etc, featured Geddes from mulletover - actually pretty good sound/music-wise but a lot of the crowd were seriously young, some of the girls looked anorexic + loads nerdy looking scenesters in wacky hats. Not that any of it matters, but still, Fcuk that. Prefer a more mature crowd :lol:

so I made my excuses and left around 3 into the carnage that is old street outside 333 on a saturday night. Reminds me of why I hardly ever go out in shoreditch these days.

another new (revamped) venue in East London I'm going to cheekily plug on behalf of some mates

well worth checking out 8)

188008_188042741228738_5691632_n.jpg

haha - I give that place 4 months - they don't really have a clue

I had a free pass for a club on saturday round the corner from the macbeth in shoreditch - not sure it has a name? good venue, quite raw, relaxed about smoking etc, featured Geddes from mulletover - actually pretty good sound/music-wise but a lot of the crowd were seriously young, some of the girls looked anorexic + loads nerdy looking scenesters in wacky hats. Not that any of it matters, but still, Fcuk that. Prefer a more mature crowd :lol:

so I made my excuses and left around 3 into the carnage that is old street outside 333 on a saturday night. Reminds me of why I hardly ever go out in shoreditch these days.

No Fit State was the night with Geddes.

yep, that's the one

the big room thing, I think I'm done with it all, tbh - when you just get tired/bored, no point hanging around

Back