New Job!!

jjinit said:
In Welling which is south east, out past Blackheath, about 20 mins out of London Bridge on the train, it's a nice enough area, nice bits, chav bits!! where are you??

Ealing, West London.

So it's all change for you, new job, new house........new clubs ;)

yeah its really exciting!! especially the latter!!! and also need to pinpoint all the best shopping places!! I know carnably st has some cheeky little shops and also theres south molton st!! :)

jjinit said:
Just got confirmation today!!

Start new job in January, in London, with emap!!!

:D

Turnmills, Fabric, The End....here I come!!! 8)

nice one!

suppose u do need an emap to find yr way round the big smoke.

what publication? Readers Wives? Horse n Hound? or what?

jjinit said:
yeah its really exciting!! especially the latter!!! and also need to pinpoint all the best shopping places!! I know carnably st has some cheeky little shops and also theres south molton st!! :)

Do you like Urban Outfitters Jjinit, there's 2 more opened in FLT now - one in Covent Garden and one virtually next door to Top Shop on Oxford St, they've got some really nice stuff in at mo.

Barbie said:
jjinit said:

Do you like Urban Outfitters Jjinit, there's 2 more opened in FLT now - one in Covent Garden and one virtually next door to Top Shop on Oxford St, they've got some really nice stuff in at mo.

cheers again guys!!

yeah, seen urban outfitters the other week, i reckon i will be parting with some of my hard earned dosh in there!!!

jjinit: Where on earth in Manchester can you get a 2/3 bed Victorian terrace for 100k?!

I've been looking at prices down there recently for decent areas and they're pretty much double that.

Same story in Glasgow.

Clara said:
jjinit: Where on earth in Manchester can you get a 2/3 bed Victorian terrace for 100k?!

I've been looking at prices down there recently for decent areas and they're pretty much double that.

Same story in Glasgow.

Failsworth, where i live, approx 3 miles n/east of city and about 10mins drive from C.O.M.S ;)

jjinit said:
Clara said:

Same story in Glasgow.

Failsworth, where i live, approx 3 miles n/east of city and about 10mins drive from C.O.M.S ;)

When did you buy? Prices certainly weren't like that when I've been looking!

Are you going to the match tomorrow?

I aint bought, but thats how much they are, promise ya!!

www.tomclarke.co.uk

As for city, not going tomorrow as Im in London, but went last season when we beat em 4.1......before it all went tits up!!

Back