new island maps

to expand on the taxi thing......

on the maps, in the top right it says "taxi distance and fare"

then you select the two points and click the button and it shows the route and likely fare.

had a play with it and it seems pretty accurate also.

really useful.

Times

Yeah the taxi calculator is a good thing and gives a rough price guide but does any one know the times taxis class daytime and nightime from , if like UK night starts after midnight and days start 6am is this the case over there
advice please thanks

Warren D smart ....

anyway what is next for this site.on the upgrade side.pictures of bars or hotels in a bit more detail.possible route maps like the aa and rac do.you could if possible do your own trips around the island.

street view

Street view next like google I just walked around my village on google street view and seen thing I not seen when walking

Warren D smart ....

anyway what is next for this site.on the upgrade side.pictures of bars or hotels in a bit more detail.possible route maps like the aa and rac do.you could if possible do your own trips around the island.

@spotlight, you can get in touch with the consell, they give you digital gps material for bike and walking routes, even for off-line usage.

many thanks everyone - we are nearly done updating for this year ;) summer bookings start in earnest now, so most of our efforts go there: keeping the sites coping with the traffic and helping our customers.

we actually have a section on ibiza island routes - it would be very nice to tie them in with the maps with more fotos. that's going on the todo list!

we're right now integrating those routes into openstreetmaps as their services,tools, guys and rules are far better compared with googlemaps. there are plenty of tools to merge to google maps and vice versa, you can even run your own map server... have a go in 2 weeks, then we're finish with the topic :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back