new house

stephen

Staff member
i don't very often post in open chat but........

we've just had a fairly stressful year in search of a new house with would be sellers dropping out at the last minute and then selling our apartment with would be buyers dropping out at the ultima hora.
anyway we finally sold our apartment and bought our house today!

42152295-1b39-028001DF-.jpg

we'll be moving up to the house in the centre of san jose over the next few days. wish us luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks. we went straight to the house after the signing, ran up the stairs and flung the bedroom doors open and rushed out into the warm sunshine on the terrace with lovely views of the mountains and just birds twittering away in the garden. we've always wanted to live in san jose and now we will.

it's two storeys from the front, as in the photo, but 3 from the back, so we have a one bedroom apartment and garage downstairs, and a four bedroom house upstairs (plus the roof terrace with vviews to everywhere)

stephen said:
it's two storeys from the front, as in the photo, but 3 from the back, so we have a one bedroom apartment and garage downstairs, and a four bedroom house upstairs (plus the roof terrace with vviews to everywhere)

ok ok you can stop making us jealous now, thank you :D

stephen said:
i don't very often post in open chat but........

we've just had a fairly stressful year in search of a new house with would be sellers dropping out at the last minute and then selling our apartment with would be buyers dropping out at the ultima hora.
anyway we finally sold our apartment and bought our house today!

http://a5.cpimg.com/image/67/87/42152295-1b39-028001DF-.jpg

sorry i can't post the photo direct

we'll be moving up to the house in the centre of san jose over the next few days. wish us luck.

PARTY@Stephens!

well done mate!

Back