New free weekly clubbing mag! One Week To Live!

Mark Sun

Hey clubbing-type-kidees,

Some buddies of mine (who used to work on 3D World in Oz, fact fans), have started a new FREE weekly clubbing mag :D :D

It's free every monday (yes free and weekly!) - pick it up at any outlet listed on their website www.oneweektolive.com

You can pick it up at most record shops/bars/trendy clothing shops :)

Issue One (last week) had Pete Tong on the cover, Issue 2 (this week) has Danny Rampling !

8)

Would be hugely grateful if someone can pick me up a copy of this for me! 8)

Not living in London anymore sucks ... :(

Competitions & Giveaways!

Hi guys

every week we run competitions for free VIP tickets, CDs, and Equipment in the mag so look out for the competitions page!

pick up your copy every Monday around London from leading music/fashion/lifestyle shops and cafes/bars/clubs. To find your nearest outlet check online http://www.oneweektolive.com

if we aren't distributed through your favourite local funky music/fashion shop or bar/cafe and you think we should be drop us a line!

Pete Tong, Danny Rampling, Underworld on the 1st three covers! Enjoy

Curse my lack of living in (or anywhere near) the capitol. Why does no one ever do cool free stuff in Burton on Trent ??

From OWTL HQ:

If you want to head out and about this weekend pick up this week’s issue with Jules on the cover!

tix for:

Roger Sanchez@Turnmills

Wall of Sound@Fabric

DJ Pierre@MOS

Basement Jaxx@MOS (VIP tix)

Also CDs

Frantic - Anne Savage

Hatiras new one

Heavy Deviance

&

Cream MP3 players

hehe... ive already won 2 tickets from this mag from the first issue. Unfortunately they were for Ministry of Sound.. :cry: ;)

Ferd said:
hehe... ive already won 2 tickets from this mag from the first issue. Unfortunately they were for Ministry of Sound.. :cry: ;)
Where's Barbie? Maybe she's got some Turnmills tickets to trade :lol:

Ferd said:

yeah......not much good when you already have a season ticket, hey ferd!:lol: :lol:

re freelance work always on the lookout for good people - send your cv/experience/details into jobs@oneweektolive.com.

re competitions keep entering even if you pick up the mag late in the week there are still cd's/tix/gear to be won!

this week's double NYE Issue with 2ManyDJs on cover - comps include: Cream MP3 players, Get Loaded Xpress 2 tix NY day @ Koko, Mr Scruff NYE Tix, tix for Jef K 7th Jan @ Egg, Electro Love Cds, Jerome Froese Cds, Hed Kandi CDs...

next one out on the 9th!

Happy New Year!

Back