New experience!

thebluevoice

Just got back late last night (after another 4 hour delay - bloody bmibaby!).

I see they have added something new to the Ibiza experience this year - Mega attitude!

Exuding from every pore - not impressed :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh dear, that's who we're going with in September.

Don't mind being delayed returning as long as they're on time leaving :confused:

4 hour delay going out which meant we arrived after 2am!

Just under 4 hour delay coming back which meant getting home Sunday morning instead of Saturday night in time for a couple of beers!

Mate, i arrived back last night with BMI Baby from eastmidlands and both flights were AHEAD, only be it by 15mins but good if ya ask me!

Love Groover said:
Mate, i arrived back last night with BMI Baby from eastmidlands and both flights were AHEAD, only be it by 15mins but good if ya ask me!

Your flying times will be the same as hours.

Great, did you have a good one?

Mate it was quality, but think i have done some serious damage, i can't think talk swollow wtc...even havin trouble typing! 5 nights of EXCESS is taking its tol!

Well I've come back feeling shit!

Got some weird chest infection that just won't go away :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Don't want to worry you but mine started off with a really sore throat :confused:

Get plenty of rest and good food down ya.

Yeh, like I said just my luck about the delays!
Because of my luck it rained @ GKGG this year, because I went!
Don't worry, I'm keeping away from Creamfields so peeps should be OK ;)

About the attitude, yep I found plenty of it. I thought ffs people, SMILE your on holiday not on a cat walk!

Ah well, won't stop me going back next year as I hadn't noticed it in previous visits so maybe it was a one off.

Myself and two friends have all been ill. One was actually ill while we were there. The second became ill the day after our return and then I became ill (sick, blinding headaches, sore throat etc) a day after that. Wierd!

Both my mate & I, have been feeling pretty shit since we got back this morning.. (headaches,fever, sore throat..etc..)

Bit dodgey if you ask me.

x

Pinkie said:
Both my mate & I, have been feeling pretty shit since we got back this morning.. (headaches,fever, sore throat..etc..)

Bit dodgey if you ask me.

x

So many people saying the same thing :eek:

I'm still not right :confused:

Back