new Eric cd

lynch

just now bought the new eric M cd, also defected in the house with junior jack and kid cream.

Can't believe what I'm hearing, take thats pop song, I really hope this gets better :evil:

worry over morillo seems to have turned a cornor, why he used that tune to start with tho is beyond me :rolleyes:

spottydog said:
I thought that was a lethal way to start a cd. IMO Its a quality song anyway. ;) :lol:

Yeah Louie often drops it in his sets, I think it works better in a set than on a compilation but still good way to start CD.

I no take that didnt do the origianal but everythime I hear it it reminds me of them, and for anyone that thought take that made it would class it as a pure cheesey rip.

The rest of the cd seems o.k tho, think maybe the last underwater one was better, hopefully the junior jack and kid cream will be better than both.

lynch said:
I no take that didnt do the origianal but everythime I hear it it reminds me of them, and for anyone that thought take that made it would class it as a pure cheesey rip.

The rest of the cd seems o.k tho, think maybe the last underwater one was better, hopefully the junior jack and kid cream will be better than both.

The Junior Jack and Kid Creme one pishes all over Erick.

Back