New Calvin Harris Ibiza Video.

Bez

No longer active
I notice Mr Harris has shot the video for his new track Flashback in Ibiza.

Anybody recognise the landmarks.

That old designer Freak from the dreadfull Living TV Documentary Ibiza 2008 has somehow found his way onto the shoot.

Harris must be hard up for friends........... his transexual mate Dizzy would have been a better choice:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1y_wo_4fuQ

Imagination were one of my favourite groups when i was growing up.
They did a dub version of their album around 85 i think.Awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone see him on the X Factor with a pineapple on Sunday night when Jedward were on?

Very strange. Banned for life, bet he is gutted.

article-1227898-0737EAFF000005DC-350_468x294.jpg

recent dj mag interview he comes across as a complete twat....an angry twat at that.

and the fact you have to put up with seeing his ugly mug in a video with him surrounded by lots of hot girls says it all really. reality check.

the music is shocking.

I think he went for the "Rent 3 models get one anorexic free deal"

Plus he didnt even have the cop on to shoot the boat scenes when it was sunny!!

Its weird I read somewhere he was really shy and didnt like to be interviewed, more about his "music" but obviously not! :lol:

Well, all I can say is I must really be fond of Ibiza to have listened to that all the way through just for a quick glimpse of some familiar places in the background :rolleyes: Ummm, not really my thing :lol:

recent dj mag interview he comes across as a complete twat....an angry twat at that.

and the fact you have to put up with seeing his ugly mug in a video with him surrounded by lots of hot girls says it all really. reality check.

the music is shocking.

agreed and definately worthy of a good old fashioned "cuff"

Back