Need help with a song...

T

TooTooSe

I keep hearing a song on the radio station but can't figure out who it is. It's border line dance/trance, It sounds like Paulina Rubio singing in it but it isn't. It goes "Hold me in your arms, don't let me go" and another part " I don't wan't to say im sorry, but it isn't going to be easy, or but there's nothing wrong", something like that.

I have been told it's lassco or something but I can't find anything on lassco, I have no idea who that is.

If anyone can help, Id appreciate it.

The one that lives in Hollywood, California? and drives a car? could be...

But that's where I am having trouble :cry:

just read ur post properly! Its Lasgo's I dont want to say im sorry. I hope ur getting a copy to burn it. lol

Lasgo... instead of lassco, thats what I get for calling the radio station and trying to find out, they spelled it out wrong.

Thanks nish :D

no worries ;) Ever notice how people in radio always get names wrong? and how people who work in computer shops know fook all?

This song has some good potential in remixing it, turning it into a good progressive trance mix. I doubt any talented known dj would work with something already mainstream.

Finding out what artist this was, and listening to their other music, I gotta say it's crap. Most of the songs have the similar beats, and they sound the same at some parts.

It makes me less appreciative of "something" but I still like listening to it.

Back