Need help on what to do for NYE

hoodaman

hey guys,

Me and a couple of my friends are gonna be in madrid, spain a couple days before NYE, and we are not sure where to go for NYE and how to get there.
Some people say stay in Madrid, some say go to barcelona, some say go to Ibiza. From those three what you guys think? I am thinking Ibiza for party life, since all of us in our 20's.

Also what is the chepest way to travel from madrid to ibiza? expensive? how long is it?

Thanks in advance......

If I was you I would post in the spanish section of this forum, I do not think they would be anyproblem if you post it in english. Most of the users of that section lives in Madrid or Barcelona so they can give you good advice.
What I am absolutly sure is that wether you choose Barcelona, Madrid or Ibiza you would have a great time.

I would forget Ibiza and stick with Madrid or Barcelona.

We'll be in Barcelona again this year and can assure you you'd have a great time there.

Never been to Madrid but imagine it to be similar.

hoodaman said:
hey guys,

Me and a couple of my friends are gonna be in madrid, spain a couple days before NYE, and we are not sure where to go for NYE and how to get there.
Some people say stay in Madrid, some say go to barcelona, some say go to Ibiza. From those three what you guys think? I am thinking Ibiza for party life, since all of us in our 20's.

Also what is the chepest way to travel from madrid to ibiza? expensive? how long is it?

Thanks in advance......

I went to Ibiza once for NYE and would def recommend it, it's very different to summer so don't have the same expectations as summer but it's nicely busy and a really good crowd. Pacha and Amnesia will be open, unfortunately no Space this year but DC10 should be open as well :D

New Years Eve@Ibiza

Hi girls & guys!
!Hola chicos & chichas?
Does anyone know what's going on Ibiza @ New years Eve?
Love, Peace & Happiness,
Leila from Vienna/Austria

Back