need help choosing clubnights

Gurtol

I got this planned so far:

Cream , Amnesia - Thursday, 6 August
We Love Space , Space - Sunday, 9
Tiësto , Privilege - Monday, 10 August

Since I don't wanna spend 2 nights in the same club I got some problems choosing clubs for friday and saturday..
I'm arriving the 5th so I guess I could squeeze in a club there too.. but I think I'm gonna chill the first day :)

are there more clubs not listed on the spotlightpage?

-Johan-

Basically it's a bit dum to have a rule not to go to the same club twice. You go there for the music, not for the club, right? If you are into trance, to to Armada@Amnesia on tuesday. Pacha is always a safe bet, though.

It's not the worst rule, especially if it's your first time and you want to check out all the clubs.

You could try Pure Pacha on that Friday. Resident Sander Kleinenberg will be joined by Mark Knight. Alternatively, Wonderland at Eden has Audiofly and Dirty South joining resident Pete Tong.

On Saturday, maybe hit the Zoo Project at Gala Night or Defected at Pacha with David Morales headlining.

I get that he wants to try every club its just something you have to do.. I'm yet to do El Divino and Es Paradis... I could probably do ED but EP is a no goer for an old woman like me lol

i'm lucky in the fact that while i'm over there i get to go to nearly all the big clubs

will be in amnesia twice for cream on the 17th and then the closing party but that has to be done :D

Saturday is a bit of a dud night for the big ones but there is Zoo Project (I haven't been but my lil bro was there last week and said it was wicked) or Underground which is a small club that I'm going to try for my first time this year but probably on the Tuesday :)

Saturday is a bit of a dud night for the big ones but there is Zoo Project (I haven't been but my lil bro was there last week and said it was wicked) or Underground which is a small club that I'm going to try for my first time this year but probably on the Tuesday :)

What's the best time to go to the Zoo project? Is an afternoon\evening thing, if so, do people often start at the Zoo then go on to a club after??

I'm not sure as I was speaking to my brother Fri night after a few too many vodkas! I will ask him if no-one manages to answer here I can let you know! He also said We Love and Cocoon were amazing and that he paid 70 euros to see Guetta cos some of the friends he was with wanted to go and it wasn't great lol.. he's 19 and it was his first time without our parents bless

... I may do Zoo I'm arriving on the 22 Aug and its not on the calender for that date so not sure

I'm actually planning my vacations now based on if there is a big club around :)

did Womb in Tokyo this new year, was massive :)

next year, WMC in Miami, dunno where to go this new year tho.. we'll see if I can afford going somewhere nice :)

so, is Zoo Project an all nighter or just a pre-party thing?

Definitely don't miss WMC if you've never been, only pure 24 hour 7 day party left:) I heard Sander has been pretty good so far at Pacha and I know I'm not missing Mark Knight when I'm in next month.

What's the best time to go to the Zoo project? Is an afternoon\evening thing, if so, do people often start at the Zoo then go on to a club after??

Afternoon / evening - ie 16h - 24h. Go around sunset and then plan to go on somewhere after... Good fun.

Back