NEED ADVICE !!!

C

clinton

hi there to all who gets my message and could help me... AND help me i hope u can...

My life long dream and ambition is to get my ass to Ibiza and see what all the fuss is about. I have read tons and tons of articles about Ibiza and the people and it looks to good to be true....

I will ONE DAY go to Ibiza and shake my booty to the Best DJ's in the world.....

I have being doing Barmen work for the last two years of my life and love it to bits and before that started a dance Production Company called ALL GOOD (check out the site : www.all-good.com) with five other friends.

i am currently working in Ireland in a four star Hotel which a bit different to what i'm used to as in South Africa i used to work in Nightclubs.....

NOW here is my Problem....

Seeing i do not have a European Passport and am not a European citizen how do i get my ass to ibiza.... I have got a work Visa but that is only for where i am currently working and not anywhere else... and i am sure if i do get a visa finding work in Ibiza will not be a problem...

IF SOMEBODY COULD PLEASE GIVE ME ADVISE ON WHAT TO DO>>>

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

KEEP IT REAL AND MISS BEHAVE
Clinton Lewington[/quote][/b]

kk you need a work permit if you are not an ec citizen

(have you been on the wine again?)

stephen said:
kk you need a work permit if you are not an ec citizen

(have you been on the wine again?)

erm yes yes :oops: :oops:
one quick one at lunch

sorry clinton, speak to someone who know what there talking about which clearly isn't me (esp when i've been on the wine as stephen rightly said)
:lol:

work permit

8) You can probably get hired illegally. My buddy went to live in Thailand and works for a magazine. It's all under the table. It's the Visa that's important. Better to be legit about that. You might need to get one that's valid for 3 months after which you have to get it stamped at a designated passport or magistrates office or perhaps (...hmmm..there are no borders) somewhere so you can extend it for another 90 days.

Back