Naughty Stevie G ....

puppylover

So has anyone heard the rumour doing the rounds in Liverpool that Stevie G's Missus has kicked him out the family home because he has gotten a 16 year old pregnant ?!?!?!?!?!

.... Allegedly....... ;)

[whispers to self]Please let it be true. Please let it be true. Please let it be true[/whispers to self]

Well that should get the tabloid hounds off of Chelsea's back for a bit!

Maybe destabilize your team for the World Cup too? Particularly June 12 :lol:

Poor girl though... if true, of course.

i'd heard this one, which is part of the reason why he's form been out of the window apparently.

you couldn't script it.

as always reality is stranger than fiction.

i'd heard this one, which is part of the reason why he's form been out of the window apparently.

you couldn't script it.

as always reality is stranger than fiction.

!

He has been so bad we discussed the likelyhood of a story coming out in the pub t'other day...

dunno but she was likely wearing leisure wear/pyjama bottoms teamed with fake UGG Boots

And while she was bending over to pick up a tin of Beans in Asda, Stevie G walking down the isle behind her, tripped over a box on the floor, fell forward and accidentally ended up with his "striker" inside her...............

I'd be VERY surprised and disappointed if this turms out to be true.

Hopefully it's a load of Manc / Chequeski fuelled rubbish.

Echoes of the Fowler coke allegations again?

Did a quick Google News search on SG, and could only find an article in the Sun (spit) showing his Mrs double parking a brand new Aston and getting a ticket with a big smile on her face.....

dunno but she was likely wearing leisure wear/pyjama bottoms teamed with fake UGG Boots

was thinking the same lol lol lol

i for a fact know he isnt living at home with alex...he lives in a posh hotel near to me where i go out drinking... and apparently he has left home as alex has started hanging around with all the gangs in liverpool again!!

i for a fact know he isnt living at home with alex...he lives in a posh hotel near to me where i go out drinking... and apparently he has left home as alex has started hanging around with all the gangs in liverpool again!!

Name of hotel please.

You can't just make that statement!

Name of hotel please.

You can't just make that statement!

I heard he had been staying in the Malmaison. Apparently he stayed there when his bint got done for glassing that girl (when she was banging that gangster fella), and appareantly hes moved back in there now. :confused: Thats from a friend who works at Radio city and knows tha family.

From Popbitch....

Which premiership star is being linked to a
pregnant 16 year-old while his wife is
linked to a Championship player? We're
told to expect a high-profile move abroad
this summer...

Back