Naomi arrested in airport fracas

how many times will this woman flout the law before being banged up

;)

she is attractive tho
not personality wise :D

she can throw a phone at me anytime she wants

Naomi_Campbell.jpg

Errr - she's one of the world's top supermodels. I'd rethink the word 'munter'. Bit harsh?

well personally speaking ive never gone in for this "supermodel" rubbish, ive seen more beautiful birds on the street than i have a lot of these so called supermodels, skinny wenchs a lot of them as well, Naomi Cambell a self centred arrogant bitch who thinks she is above everyone.

well personally speaking ive never gone in for this "supermodel" rubbish, ive seen more beautiful birds on the street than i have a lot of these so called supermodels, skinny wenchs a lot of them as well, Naomi Cambell a self centred arrogant bitch who thinks she is above everyone.

:lol:

Yeah i know i've always ignored their advances, pesky bloody supermodels throwing themselves at blokes everywhere. Pain in the ass!

It makes me seething!!! Wenches!!!! Give me normal "Birds" anyday!

Christy Turlington stop hiding in my shed! Claudia stop stalking me in the pub!!

And Kate, no, for the last time -I don't want a Rimmel!

Catchphrase

Yeah i know i've always ignored their advances, pesky bloody supermodels throwing themselves at blokes everywhere. Pain in the ass!

It makes me seething!!! Wenches!!!! Give me normal "Birds" anyday!

Christy Turlington stop hiding in my shed! Claudia stop stalking me in the pub!!

And Kate, no, for the last time -I don't want a Rimmel!

Dodo1.jpg

+

images

=

images

Yep....me too.

However, while we are on the subject of models...
I still can't help myself fancying these childhood sex symbols

and and for a quiet life

I'm not massively into supermodels and the likes but this beauty does it for me...former Miss Ireland Andrea Roche ;)

rsvpandreaoct072dh3.jpg

AR13.jpg

Back