Naomi arrested in airport fracas

Jonny68

Naomi arrested in airport fracas

naomi_177434t.jpg

Naomi Campbell was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police officer. Credit: Chris Jackson, Getty Images

http://www.independent.ie/

Friday April 04 2008

NAOMI CAMPBELL had to be removed by police from a flight out of Heathrow last night after getting angry over a missing bag.

The model, pictured above, was then arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police officer as she was hauled away from the first class lounge of Terminal 5 "ranting and screaming".
A London Metropolitan Police spokesman said that a woman was arrested at the terminal for an assault on police, but refused to give her name.
Arrested
The spokesman said: "At 17:11, officers were alerted to a disturbance at Terminal 5. Subsequently a 37-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of assaulting an officer and was taken to Heathrow police station where she remains."
Unconfirmed reports suggest the model was due to catch a 4pm flight from Heathrow to Los Angeles, but had apparently mislaid one of her three items of hand luggage. She then apparently demanded that airport staff find the bag and turned down their offer to look for it and forward it later.
As the incident escalated, staff allegedly asked her to leave the airport, saying that she was unfit to fly.
Police were called and Campbell was reportedly heard screaming "get off me, leave me alone" before she then allegedly assaulted an officer and was taken to the police station.
BA269, the flight Campbell was apparently due to board, left more than 90 minutes late while bags belonging to the model and her entourage were taken from the flight.
Last year Campbell is said to have unleashed a tirade of abuse when she arrived at Heathrow 11 minutes before the scheduled takeoff of a BA plane and demanded that she be allowed to board.
According to witnesses to the incident, she shouted at BA staff: "I can't believe you won't allow me on your flight. What is this? Who must I speak to?"
She then left the airport without taking up BA's offer of a place on a later flight to New York.
Last year at a court in New York she admitted a charge of reckless assault..
Meanwhile, British Airways said the chaotic opening of London Heathrow airport's new Terminal 5 would cost it about pounds £16m (€20.4m). The airline has cancelled 300 flights. (© The Times, London)

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/news-gossip/naomi-arrested-in-airport-fracas-1337294.html

****ing slag thinks she's above everyone, how many times now has she behaved in a similar fashion, it appears her "anger management" courses done her no good at all and she is still the same stuck up demanding cow bossing people around, always thought she was a munter anyway.:spank:

Does she have the honour of being the first person to be arrested at T5? Good girl! :D

without reading all of Johhny's post what happened? did she try to cash in a moody lottery ticket?

Yeah, she thought she was so hot that it didn't matter what the numbers on the chitty said ;)

Back