Name a James bond song better than "Nobody does it bett

My sole belief in one God almighty, is based around the fact that a Bond as good as Goldeneye was released in my lifetime.

I'd have to say that the theme tune added to the whole experience (yet as a standalone song probably wasnt that good).

Nobody does it better isn't a real Bond song anyway. Could they not have thought of a tune with the words "The Spy Who Loved Me"? You might as well pick any tune. It's not even Carly Simons finest hour (

Partridge's rendition of "Goldfinger" pushes that into a position above NDIB. And Shirley a Surely Bassey, the queen of the Bond song, number should be first place?

It's also put Live and let die above it too, sorry!

Theres 3. ICM....

(Living Daylights is defo the worst. Film AND song.)

Nope, wrong, next please.

Additional info

The Spy Who Loved Me

Date: 1977
Composer: Marvin Hamlisch

Comments: After a 3-year hiatus, Bond returned in 1977 with a different director (Lewis Gilbert), a bigger budget and highly esteemed composer, Marvin Hamlisch. Hamlisch is to this day extremely respected as a musician and writer, having been nominated for Oscars 11 times (beating Barry by 4 nominations) and winning 3 (short of Barry by 2). He's written such great scores as "The Sting," "The Way We Were," "A Chorus Line" and "Ordinary People," and was no doubt chosen by the producers for his ability to write romantic themes (this film's title having "love" in it). His score has its good elements -- a wonderful title song, "Nobody Does It Better", by Carly Simon, and a beautiful guitar instrumental of the same piece, both of which won Oscar nominations (best original song and score). Many Bond aficionados, however, dislike his modernizations of the traditional Bond theme, notably "Bond 77" (guitar "wah-wahs" in full '70s style) and "Ride to Atlantis" (bubbly synthesizer sound).

Unfortunately in Australia they ruined that song by changing the words and using it in an ad for a real estate agent! :confused: :rolleyes:

My favourite bond song is either From Russia With Love or You Only Live Twice :D

Oh dear, it seems you're all living in the Royal kingdon of WRONG. Why dont you elect a leader between yourselves then he/she can be the KIIG or QUEEN of all WRONG.

Mark Sun said:
Unfortunately in Australia they ruined that song by changing the words and using it in an ad for a real estate agent! :confused: :rolleyes:

bloody estate agents have ruined the Kudos of the MINI too...

The MINI ever had kudos??? Its a cheap small car and always has been :lol:

At least it stopped some mums getting off roaders though or made some sawp theirs :rolleyes:

N8 said:
The MINI ever had kudos??? Its a cheap small car and always has been :lol:

At least it stopped some mums getting off roaders though or made some sawp theirs :rolleyes:

i meant the BMW ONE... :rolleyes:

Yeah, woman i work with got offered a free Yaris. Obviously she told them to fook off :lol:

Back