Mysteryland in Holland

belle

This must be the most amazing festival I have ever been!!

It was already their 10th edition and this year it was held at a location that you can only dream of: the site looked like something out of a fairy-tale with water, trees, hills, ponds with hondreds of waterlelies floating around and a giant pyramide that looked like something the Maya's built a long time ago.

There were open air stages and tents everywhere with different styles of music to please every one of the more than 40.000 people.
After spending most of the afternoon and early evening in the Subliminal tent (of course) it started to get dark and we decided to take a stroll around the immense site.
Now it looked even more beautiful!!!
Everything was so colourfull and even more fairy-tale like than before.

We decided to climb the giant pyramid to look at the view and at one side there was a huge stage with, what must have been, more than 10.000 people dancing in front of it. It just took my breath away....
It is so hard to explain what I saw (especially when your not a native english speaker) but to me it looked almost like a cult, a religion. That must have had something to do with the pyramid, but it was the most awesome thing I have ever seen.

When there are some cool pictures online I will post them here.

I know this review has nothing to do with Ibiza but I know that you're all true clubbers and I just wanted to share this with you.

Mysteryland in Ams'

%Rick said:
Yeah, them dutch now how to party. :D
Yes zey do %Rick.... you should check up Bloemendal beach during summer time its not bad :D

Belle, tu pourrais aussi poster ton experience en Francais, non??
I'm jealous I couldn't be there... :cry:

Thanks for giving us this review.... :D

Sounds wicked... I might be in Amsterdam from Oct. 24 - 27. Can you recommend any club nights or festivals?

I like house.

Thx in advance,

Doran

The Sensation event is awesome (but already passed)!!

Image tens of thousands of people in black or white, dancing to the beats of top dj's, in the Amsterdam ArenA :D !!

Maybe an idea for next year ;)

Concerning club nights: I've always loved Chemistry at Escape (Rembrantplein)

Last time we went to a place called Kingdom, but I haven't got a clue were it was :confused: :rolleyes:

Re: Mysteryland in Ams'

Miss Holland said:
Yes zey do %Rick.... you should check up Bloemendal beach during summer time its not bad :D

Is that the event called Beachpop ??

Barbie said:
Sounds fab Belle :D

Was Erick and the rest of the Subliminal family there??

Yes they were. It wasn't Erick's best set ever at Mysteryland, but he's still the one for me.
Who the funk were WICKED by the way.

Hehehe :lol: , je ne suis pas francais, donc ça c'est très difficile pour moi.

belle said:
This must be the most amazing festival I have ever been!!

We were there, too - absolutely unbelievable.

And the weather - Friday night rain, Saturday morning rain, Saturday from 12:00 - 23:00 blue sky, sun sun sun sun, f******g hot !

Soooooo cool....

ID&T apparently plans for 2 days next year !

%Rick said:
Miss Holland said:

Yep, it is Beachpop..... ;)

djcherni said:
Sounds wicked... I might be in Amsterdam from Oct. 24 - 27. Can you recommend any club nights or festivals?

I like house.

Thx in advance,

Doran

You should indeed have a look at Escape in Rembrandtplein for Chemistry party on Saturdays... they also have some cool parties like R.U.S.H on thursday. (check www.chemistry.nl) ;)
But have a look also to Super Club! (be sure u r wiz some sexy girls 'round you ozerwise B prepared to not get in).
www.hotspots.nl that's a good website for Ams'....

Have Fun :D

%Rick said:
Miss Holland said:
%Rick said:
Miss Holland said:

Yep, it is Beachpop..... ;)

Rather notorious :twisted: :twisted:

Was planning to go this year but ...

I'm mad to not live NL anymore.... :cry:
FYI...Chemistry has made also this summer some beach party in Noordwijk. Zey have also a stand at Beachpop....
The last party at Bloemendaal will be this coming Saturday. I would be you I would drive through small Belgium to Ams' **its worth it!**

belle said:

Hehehe :lol: , je ne suis pas francais, donc ça c'est très difficile pour moi.

hahaha :lol: sorry... ;)

Leaving for Ibiza on sunday hun ;), so no can do. I'd would have been possible if we flew from Schiphol instead of Zaventem :confused:

Back