My week (wot I can piece together anyways)...

nish

..got there on mon the 4th at 23:00 (ish), booked the hotel about 5mins before I got on my flight! Was supposed to be staying at the solimar- but that booked out last minute so the lady booked a room at the Royal. When we got there there was a record of us down, but they wanted us to pay again :eek: ! -Thankfully I managed to get hold of the lady who done the booking through an emergency number and she talked to the guy on reception -(complete space-case). In the end we payed for the first night again- but got refunded in the morning so that worked out ok. :)

Got in, got changed, went to get hammered for cheap in the west end, then my mate said he threw his cocoon ticket in a toilet in some bar in the west for a laugh! So he had to buy his ticket again! :lol:

Got to Cocoon, Laurent Garnier was class, Sven was cool- even did a little dance and stage dive!

V impressed with amnesia's revamp (tech side), seems they got a new system, the console looks digital, they got at least 4!!- YES 4! CDJ-1000's that I seen, a wicked new giant eq and a more powerful dry ice cannon. :p

Tues- My birthday ;) ! Headed over to garlands party only to be refused entry! Barstards never said u needed an invite! :rolleyes: So asked some girl on the off chance if she had one spare- she took me to her mate, he gave me a vip pass which was valid for 4people so me and my mate managed to get in ;) .- Class little party they done there. Met some girl who lives in the alt (about 5mins from my house)! -But never seen her again!
Tues night- again with the cheap drinks in the west end then onto Space with Carl Cox, got there at midnight, met some people Ive seen around in liverpool in the queue then - straight into the discotech and was bangin :)
Somehow lost all memory of how we got home.

Wed, Coastline in the day.
Cheap piss up in the west end and then Of Course mooching over to Pacha for Mr.Morillo ;) Had to beg my mate coz he wanted to go privelege!!
Had to leave pretty earlyish (5ish -I think!) coz my mate was coughing up blood! :eek:

Thurs- I woke up with a nose bleed and coughing up blood :eek: . Thurs day-went to coastline. Thurs night cheap piss up in the west end, then went to Cream, was completely packed, thought Id have been able to sit down in the VIP area but that was rammed as well! Met Ibiza Girlie who's reallllly nice and laughed immensley when the ice cannon blew over some random fella and took his glasses off! :lol:
Spent about an hour in the bass bins!!!!! Which is prob the main contributor to my deafness! This girl we met called Ali fed me FREAAKY substances which also made me go completely scatty!

Fri - Went to Punta es Moli for Radio1. Met a girl from london who I met at creams boxing night do a couple of years ago!!-She remembered me and is working for el devino now!
Another cheap piss up in the west end at night- we had champagne every night in some bar but they ran out!! I figured we drank the bar dry of champagne! ;)
-Managed to persuade my mate to come Pure Pacha, this lad we met called Duncan Whitaker said we could use his name on the door to get in-but he werent on any list!! :x . We think he just said that to look good in front of this REALLY Hot girl we seen him with on fri by the radio1 event, anyways- Pacha, again, was class (LOVE that sound system!!) :p :p

Sat- Spent the day at the beach, seen a bit of radio 1. Then had an argument with my mate coz he wanted to go eden!!!! And I was havin none of that! Hed Kandi HAD to be done. In the end the Very cool people over at Megafoto in san an (Sarah and the other fella) managed to persuade my mate Matt to go el devino. Had to wait a while for the bus, met some more people from liverpool -well the wirral on there! Then met some other lad in there from liverpool as well!
Proper class- Id say the set sounded like Morillo's sets from last year, lots of tracks from Subliminal, Defected, Credence etc....

Sun -Supposed to go Space in the day and El Devino 'at night' for Kid Creme and Junior Jack and Sandy Rivera (Defected). But my mate wanted to see Eddie Halliwell (his favourite dj) so we went to eden! :(
:x Payed 40euros to goto judgement sunday!!! :x -They should pay me 50 to go into that shit hole!
--Thought Id be ok coz Norman Jay was supposed to play- But I didnt see him on any line ups! - :x YOU BASTARDS at Serious are seriously shit at sticking to confirmed line ups!!!!
So instead I watched some fella drop to the floor and fit out before he stopped moving altogether- and to make things worse, he had a shit load of blood coming out of this head which freaked everyone out a bit!

Mon- Met a girl called Jenny stayin at the Royal from Huyton (by me again!) Im convinced half of liverpool was in Ibiza! We had to be out by 11am and our flight wasnt till 23:45! So we just payed for another night and chilled out. :)
Meant to check in 2hours before but we got to the airport as everyone else was boarding :eek: ! Luckily the lady behind the desk put out suitcases on and we just made it.
---THANX to the trio at the taxi rank who let us queue jump ;) :p

Ive come to the conclusion that Ibiza is still the Best! ;) -But Hard house NEEDS TO BE BANNED FROM THE ISLAND! ;)

Also these clubs need to sort out the vip/list coz its just getting stupid now. If ur not a vip u shoudnt get it! All these VIP VVIP and VVVIP lounges are a waste of dancing space.

Lastly I have all these photos of random people and girls were with but I have NO memory of who they are! Did I meet any of u lot out there???
:?:

Spent £700 in one week!!!!!!!!!!

Was gonna get cheap tickets/list of Tom Leeds but after that little incident with Duncan (see Friday) we couldnt be arsed risking it.

Met a cool american couple from Boston -Michael and Natasha, who let us sample their 'Blueberry' fresh from amsterdamn whilst watchin the sunset on wednesday- ;)
Met someother cool lady from New York on the bus as well but cant remember her name!

Ohh, I need to go back! Im sure Ive missed about a million and one things out but this gives u a brief outline of my week.

Nishmeister
8)

Stab in the dark but you live near Huyton?

My mates from Huyton were in Ibiza last week!!!

Paul and ruth (couple) they would have been with another couple or two!

Im from liverpool but moved to brum i use to go all clubs when i was there
like cream garlands even b4 that quad and so on

goin to ibiza on 18th

Great review Nish. Went to Moneypenny's to see Norman Jay, and he didnt show up :x But had the pleasure of Rob Marmot to take his place, so I was :D

nish said:
..got there on mon the 4th

Ive come to the conclusion that Ibiza is still the Best! ;) -But Hard house NEEDS TO BE BANNED FROM THE ISLAND! ;)

8)

Never a truer word spoken! Hopefully they will all fail miserably this yearand just f*** off and die

Im from maghull.

If hard house was to be kept they should at least enforce a law so that any hard house records are fitted with an electronic tag- and once it leaves the west end it should explode. Sweet ;)

nish said:
..got there on mon the 4th at 23:00 (ish), booked the hotel about 5mins before I got on my flight! Was supposed to be staying at the solimar- but that booked out last minute so the lady booked a room at the Royal. When we got there there was a record of us down, but they wanted us to pay again :eek: ! -Thankfully I managed to get hold of the lady who done the booking through an emergency number and she talked to the guy on reception -(complete space-case). In the end we payed for the first night again- but got refunded in the morning so that worked out ok. :)

Got in, got changed, went to get hammered for cheap in the west end, then my mate said he threw his cocoon ticket in a toilet in some bar in the west for a laugh! So he had to buy his ticket again! :lol:

Got to Cocoon, Laurent Garnier was class, Sven was cool- even did a little dance and stage dive!

V impressed with amnesia's revamp (tech side), seems they got a new system, the console looks digital, they got at least 4!!- YES 4! CDJ-1000's that I seen, a wicked new giant eq and a more powerful dry ice cannon. :p

Tues- My birthday ;) ! Headed over to garlands party only to be refused entry! Barstards never said u needed an invite! :rolleyes: So asked some girl on the off chance if she had one spare- she took me to her mate, he gave me a vip pass which was valid for 4people so me and my mate managed to get in ;) .- Class little party they done there. Met some girl who lives in the alt (about 5mins from my house)! -But never seen her again!
Tues night- again with the cheap drinks in the west end then onto Space with Carl Cox, got there at midnight, met some people Ive seen around in liverpool in the queue then - straight into the discotech and was bangin :)
Somehow lost all memory of how we got home.

Wed, Coastline in the day.
Cheap piss up in the west end and then Of Course mooching over to Pacha for Mr.Morillo ;) Had to beg my mate coz he wanted to go privelege!!
Had to leave pretty earlyish (5ish -I think!) coz my mate was coughing up blood! :eek:

Thurs- I woke up with a nose bleed and coughing up blood :eek: . Thurs day-went to coastline. Thurs night cheap piss up in the west end, then went to Cream, was completely packed, thought Id have been able to sit down in the VIP area but that was rammed as well! Met Ibiza Girlie who's reallllly nice and laughed immensley when the ice cannon blew over some random fella and took his glasses off! :lol:
Spent about an hour in the bass bins!!!!! Which is prob the main contributor to my deafness! This girl we met called Ali fed me FREAAKY substances which also made me go completely scatty!

Fri - Went to Punta es Moli for Radio1. Met a girl from london who I met at creams boxing night do a couple of years ago!!-She remembered me and is working for el devino now!
Another cheap piss up in the west end at night- we had champagne every night in some bar but they ran out!! I figured we drank the bar dry of champagne! ;)
-Managed to persuade my mate to come Pure Pacha, this lad we met called Duncan Whitaker said we could use his name on the door to get in-but he werent on any list!! :x . We think he just said that to look good in front of this REALLY Hot girl we seen him with on fri by the radio1 event, anyways- Pacha, again, was class (LOVE that sound system!!) :p :p

Sat- Spent the day at the beach, seen a bit of radio 1. Then had an argument with my mate coz he wanted to go eden!!!! And I was havin none of that! Hed Kandi HAD to be done. In the end the Very cool people over at Megafoto in san an (Sarah and the other fella) managed to persuade my mate Matt to go el devino. Had to wait a while for the bus, met some more people from liverpool -well the wirral on there! Then met some other lad in there from liverpool as well!
Proper class- Id say the set sounded like Morillo's sets from last year, lots of tracks from Subliminal, Defected, Credence etc....

Sun -Supposed to go Space in the day and El Devino 'at night' for Kid Creme and Junior Jack and Sandy Rivera (Defected). But my mate wanted to see Eddie Halliwell (his favourite dj) so we went to eden! :(
:x Payed 40euros to goto judgement sunday!!! :x -They should pay me 50 to go into that shit hole!
--Thought Id be ok coz Norman Jay was supposed to play- But I didnt see him on any line ups! - :x YOU BASTARDS at Serious are seriously shit at sticking to confirmed line ups!!!!
So instead I watched some fella drop to the floor and fit out before he stopped moving altogether- and to make things worse, he had a shit load of blood coming out of this head which freaked everyone out a bit!

Mon- Met a girl called Jenny stayin at the Royal from Huyton (by me again!) Im convinced half of liverpool was in Ibiza! We had to be out by 11am and our flight wasnt till 23:45! So we just payed for another night and chilled out. :)
Meant to check in 2hours before but we got to the airport as everyone else was boarding :eek: ! Luckily the lady behind the desk put out suitcases on and we just made it.

Also these clubs need to sort out the vip/list coz its just getting stupid now. If ur not a vip u shoudnt get it! All these VIP VVIP and VVVIP lounges are a waste of dancing space.

Lastly I have all these photos of random people and girls were with but I have NO memory of who they are! Did I meet any of u lot out there???
:?:

Spent £700 in one week!!!!!!!!!!

Was gonna get cheap tickets/list of Tom Leeds but after that little incident with Duncan (see Friday) we couldnt be arsed risking it.

Met a cool american couple from Boston -Michael and Natasha, who let us sample their 'Blueberry' fresh from amsterdamn whilst watchin the sunset on wednesday- ;)
Met someother cool lady from New York on the bus as well but cant remember her name!

Ohh, I need to go back! Im sure Ive missed about a million and one things out but this gives u a brief outline of my week.

Nishmeister
8)

Nish,

That girl that you met from Boston, is me! That is so funny! We were hanging by the wall and then went to the beach to sample some of our blueberry that we had from Amsterdam! :D :lol:

Great review, wish I knew who you where when we talked! Hope you enjoyed the blueberry and the rest of your holiday!

BTW - psssstttt my name is Jessica! :lol:

Hey Jessica!

Mad! -But good to hear from u! Hope u and Michael enjoy the end of ur trip. Tryin out my digital camera now- pretty funky ;)

You'll have to email some of them quality sunset photos from del mar!

Keep in touch!

Nish

X

yup- got them all developled over there- cost a fortune! Our one turned out good- except for my face, oh no, hold on, Im just wrecked! :lol:

will do. dont know when it will be coz i have to use the scanner in the library but should be this week. :)

get em done quickly hun!

ps- hope u didnt put any unprocessed film in ur suitcase? Think the scanners can damage them! :eek:

uhhh......dunno, nothing bad has ever happened to my pictures before no matter where i placed them so.....lets cross our fingers and hope 4 the best!! hehe.will do it tomorrow, promise!

dont think its a definate, just remember warnings about putting any unprocessed film in ur hand luggage coz the scanners for hand luggage arent so harsh. Fingers crossed!

ps - u might wanna burn that one of us at cream, I look Completely mashed! :eek:

haha no way, as i said to you, i had you pictured completely different. you look much nicer than i´d imagine another guy from that area would have ;)

Back