My week, review of each club I went to

My wee!

friday EL DIVINO- but ok, i don't remember who even spun that night. i'll admit it, i went a little crazy that first night. i heard it was fun though! Seriously though the club was nice, a little cheesy of an atmosphere - but nice over all. I give it a 7.5 overall.

saturday - EDEN - Dave Pearce's anthems. he rocked every and any anthem that has every been out. from sandstorm to "safe from harm", i mean you name it he rocked them all. he's known for that "fun" type of night. i was there until sunrise then i left - mind you i was the first to go home from our group and everyone who stayed caught the foam that came out at 6am. I heard it was awesome, although they didn't jump in it, the crowd was awesome, i had a great "fun" night.

Sunday day - BORA BORA - So much fun! This place was rockin from 2pm until atleast 9pm. World cup celebration had everyone going nuts! Unbelievable energy! Loved it!

sunday - Sundays at SPACE with Deep Dish. Phenomenal performance. I closed the place. was last girl standing in the terrace during sunrise and on ward. Unfortuantely there was no dj in the terrace because of the noise ordinance Space now has but it was great to get the mist that flew from the sky since there was the most amazing thunderstorm ever. We lined up on the benches on the terrace to watch the lightning show. Anyhow, I left around 8am at close.

monday - manumission (PRIVILEGE) local dj alfredo. Awesome! A couple of train wrecks but an amzing show! Great night! So fun and the energy in there was amazing! No drugs required for this club or any club there, since the energy is so wild. I then carried on at space from 9am until 11 at space, then crashed at the beach.

tuesday - AMNESIA- pete gooding, sander kleinenberg, digweed. off the hook! Danced until the sun rose.

wednesday - MAMBO CAFE and also our day of rest. we chilled at the cafe watched the sunset to Pete Tong's sunset set. He was so awesome!

thurdsay - Independence day USA party at PACHA for Danny Tenaglia. THE BEST NIGHT EVER! probably one of the best nights of my life. the energy was amazing. the entire club was chanting usa and there were only like 8 americans. hilarious! danny tenaglia is an amazing performer. He got up on the podium playing the bongos WHILE he mixed! He also whipped out his flashlights and shined it at the crowd while wearing an uncle sam hat. Hit tune of the night "Safe from Harm" when he stopped the crowd to speak on the mircrophone and he dedicated it to america because of 9-11.

Friday - MAMBO CAFE. watched the sunset at another cafe and watched Pete Gooding spin for that. early night again, home by 4:30.

Saturday day - Beach Water party at the club right next to Bora Bora. I don't know the name of that place but it was the best thing ever! water sprinkled from all over the place as everyone danced in their bikinis! I loved it! The dj spun some great tunes as the water kept flowing outside under the sun.

Saturday, our last night, ibiza town bar BASE and cafes, home by 4.

glad you had a fantastic time- i can't wait to go- 9 more days!!!!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is that bar next Bora Bora?

Sounds good DC Girl, where is that bar you were talking about next to
Bora Bora where they sprinkle the water? Is it on the beach?

I guess that water sprinkle club/bar that is on the beach next to Bora Bora is part of Bora Bora although they have a different menu and a different dj and there is a split between the two - it is located exactly behind the "jet" apartments. There are like 4 of those but right in the middle. you'll see it next to Bora Bora. Its AWESOME! Inquire about that water party because it was the best thing we did there during the day. So much energy!

The place where they sprinkle water on sunday afternoon is the Tahiti, just 5 meters away from bora bora

I went there last year and it was great ;) going back in september eh ;)

mr_sick said:
The place where they sprinkle water on sunday afternoon is the Tahiti, just 5 meters away from bora bora

ofcoz, belgians will invade eivissa mid september as usual ;o)

[flytox said:
]
mr_sick said:

hehe I'll be there again :D :D

gtz,
l

[flytox said:
]
mr_sick said:

This crazy belgian will also be there 2nd week of september for 5 days in those Jet appartements... anyone rented an appart. like this? Any good? Last year we rented a villa but we're not with enough people this year...

see ya:)

hey, can you give me your info on the Jet apartments behind Bora Bora? I'd love all your info because I'm definately staying there next year!!!

WashingtonDCgirl said:
My wee!

monday - manumission (PRIVILEGE) local dj alfredo. Awesome! A couple of train wrecks but an amzing show! Great night! So fun and the energy in there was amazing! No drugs required for this club or any club there, since the energy is so wild. I then carried on at space from 9am until 11 at space, then crashed at the beach.

Was there that night aswell....was amazing ...finally someone that actually enjoyed it ..I was begining to think I was the only one

I think we just got lucky and caught Manumission on a good night !! :p

After reading the other 5000 negative reviews I'm a bit wary to return

Should I ??

are you kidding??? i will return next year and the year after and as long as i keep having fun times there, i will keep returning. Don't know how other people had negative reviews. i have a feeling that since the television some times makes it out to be a "hook up, sex, spring break" type of place, people were going there with impression that it was going to some kind of easy sex hook up and drugs every second vacation. i think the people who were let down went for the wrong reasons. i think people like me that want to go for fun times, new people, great music, magical experiences and memorable things to last a life time will forever continue to enjoy it.

Jets apts.. 8 nights for $560 US dollars

... wow.. 1400 for u... it must be for high season....

Back