My Space

I use facebook AND myspace :eek:

it eats up far too much of my time...

Facebook is for universities mainly (or at least started off there and now is in schools, cities and companies) , and you're only really friends with people you've actually met, so it's all about managing your 'real' social network as opposed to one with DJs etc in it. Pretty much everyone I knew at uni is on it, easily 90-95% of each year.

my myspace if anyone fancies connecting to me www.myspace.com/naddyz

Facebooks no good to me really then as I didn't got to Looneyversity!:D

How long is this thread!!

I'm a bit upset as i've been denied by some people!! :lol:

Bulletins are not really annoying as you dont have to read them I just glance at them when I go on mine, some dont really have relevance to me.
But yes they do go to everyone :)

Bulletins are not really annoying as you dont have to read them I just glance at them when I go on mine, some dont really have relevance to me.
But yes they do go to everyone :)

I like your bulletins Emma, I always read them, I just didn't know what I was meant to do with them til now :confused: :oops: :lol:

I like your bulletins Emma, I always read them, I just didn't know what I was meant to do with them til now :confused: :oops: :lol:

Thank you, I just assumed they were things you just post but no one actually reads - cos I only read them if they sound interesting :)

Back