My Space

I sent emma a couple of emails in reply to her banana bulletin when i was drunk one morning (innocent ones I'll have you know) thinking she was a bird from round my way. it was only until i realised a couple of days later id been emailing spotlight emma about complete random jibberish :lol:

I got a message saying I've been spammed and I should run a spyware software on my computer - what does this mean?!!

I got a message saying I've been spammed and I should run a spyware software on my computer - what does this mean?!!

i've officially given up on myspace but i was rather surprised to get a message about ring tones from ya bex!:eek: :confused:

hola!;) :p

bec, just change your password. you've probably clicked on some dodgy free macy's card advert or something.

its called "phishing" i believe.

I sent emma a couple of emails in reply to her banana bulletin when i was drunk one morning (innocent ones I'll have you know) thinking she was a bird from round my way. it was only until i realised a couple of days later id been emailing spotlight emma about complete random jibberish :lol:

oh dear....

;) :lol:

i've officially given up on myspace but i was rather surprised to get a message about ring tones from ya bex!:eek: :confused:

hola!;) :p

I know!! I realised when apparantly I got a message sent by myself telling everyone about some fantastic new ringtones!! :confused: :lol:
Password is now changed so hope all is sorted :D

(and if anyone needs new screensavers just let me know :twisted: )

I know!! I realised when apparantly I got a message sent by myself telling everyone about some fantastic new ringtones!! :confused: :lol:
Password is now changed so hope all is sorted :D

(and if anyone needs new screensavers just let me know :twisted: )

I liked the one you sent on Sarah and Toms wedding day saying you have been downloading free ringtones all day. :lol:

I liked the one you sent on Sarah and Toms wedding day saying you have been downloading free ringtones all day. :lol:

well the wedding was kinda boring so I thought I'd go online and see if I could download the crazy frong ringtone lol :lol: ;)

Back