My Review.

Well said Rob, so wise beyond both your years and looks ( ;) )

never found lovento. went to sidneys instead which i know isnt as good, but it was closer and easier to find :)

Agree with most of your thoughts, esp about bora bora being hot hot hot hot hot. did you not even make it to pin-up even once then?

You and practically everyone else on the island then

rustywoo said:
never found lovento. went to sidneys instead which i know isnt as good, but it was closer and easier to find :)

you were right next to lovento!, it was just on your right hand side if you were looking at the old town.

Rob...great review.....my aim this year was to get to Tiesto at Cream....I had far too good a night the night before at La Troya and then through the next day that I never made it t Tiesto....everyone I have spoken to said he has been brilliant.
What dates are you going in September? Im going out 24th Sept to 1st Oct and will be meeting up with Babs at some stage.

spunkymonkey said:
Im going out 24th Sept to 1st Oct and will be meeting up with Babs at some stage.

You're going to risk it again :eek: it shouldn't be so bad this time cos I'll have Tom to keep an eye on me and I promise you won't have to carry me onto any public transport :p ;)

rustywoo said:
never found lovento. went to sidneys instead which
i know isnt as good, but it was closer and easier to find

13_02ibi.jpg
<--- 8)

Robo said:
you were right next to lovento!, it was just on your right
hand side if you were looking at the old town

cafeteria-barlovento.gif

Back