my review i just got back a week

wayne18uk said:
i stayed san an hotel rosamar 25 june - 3 july

we arrive on the friday at 5am we go str8 out and have a few beers on a local bar
sat: get up at 10:00 am for the speech and then go westend all day i meet this bird and u no what with her
sun: went out westend at night
mon: booze cruise and es paradise water party met this girl on the booze cruise we go bak 2 her hotel yes U no o yes... then i take her out 2 westend at night we start at my fav bar amsterdam bar then end up in capone then bak 2 her hotel again :arrow:
tue: just beach on the day then go westend met a few girls like u no
wed: mad day westend i meet this women 27 spanish beautiful creature we go bak to her house she lives on a hotel god damn it .. it was good
thu: 2nite we went amnesia dj tiesto i only stay for 30 mins i go bak 2 the westend i must see the girl i meeted on the booze cruise she is a creature i take her out again just me and her magical
fri : westend and then secret garden as we fly home later in the night

This could have been written by Mike Skinner. Best Review so far. 8)

IBIZALISA said:
excellent review, none of this hanging it out writing pages of the stuff, straight to the point, nice one ;)

Just what i thought :arrow: no point beating around the bush or maybe there is as the case may be :lol:

A very reassuring review - the West End serving its true purpose to keep the true lovers of Ibiza nicely segregated from the rest of us Ibiza dilatantes... :D :D

Craaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggg Davvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiddddddd........

"I took for a drink in the West End on Monday......
Back to her's near the West End on the Tuesday.....
We were making love in the West End on a bin by Wednesday......."

:lol:

gecko2 said:
Craaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggg Davvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiddddddd........

"I took for a drink in the West End on Monday......
Back to her's near the West End on the Tuesday.....
We were making love in the West End on a bin by Wednesday......."

yeah best review ever and that line"paid 38 euro in and there no women in here"is so fu*kin true still..:D

Another classic from wayne was"always look for burds that are leavin next day cos they be gaggin for it"..:D

Back