my review i just got back a week

wayne18uk

i stayed san an hotel rosamar 25 june - 3 july

we arrive on the friday at 5am we go str8 out and have a few beers on a local bar
sat: get up at 10:00 am for the speech and then go westend all day i meet this bird and u no what with her
sun: went out westend at night
mon: booze cruise and es paradise water party met this girl on the booze cruise we go bak 2 her hotel yes U no o yes... then i take her out 2 westend at night we start at my fav bar amsterdam bar then end up in capone then bak 2 her hotel again :arrow:
tue: just beach on the day then go westend met a few girls like u no
wed: mad day westend i meet this women 27 spanish beautiful creature we go bak to her house she lives on a hotel god damn it .. it was good
thu: 2nite we went amnesia dj tiesto i only stay for 30 mins i go bak 2 the westend i must see the girl i meeted on the booze cruise she is a creature i take her out again just me and her magical
fri : westend and then secret garden as we fly home later in the night

no i swear this is honestly what we did no joke whats wrong with that i like the westend and we went amnesia on july 1st when it was dj tiesto and paul van dyk but i left to meet the girl

So you left after half an hour Wayne??

That must have been expensive getting there, paying for the ticket, then taxi home by yourself? ;)

wayne u r the perfect example for how an amazing Ibiza holiday should be!
please teach me a few tricks that will help me pull them burds :)

Back