my line up-any better suggestions?

K

kc

Hi guys i have already planned what im doing each night in ibiza,i was hoping you guys could tell me if im going to the right places each night.

anybody have better suggestions for any of the nights?

i wanna try out every club and thought this would be the best way to do it.
thanks guys!
FIRST WEEK SECOND WEEK
SUN-JUDGEMENT SUNDAY@EDEN SUN-FOAMPARTY@AMNESIA
MON-SUGGESTIONS...... MON-MANUMISSION@PRIVELAGE
TUES-SUGGESTIONS.... TUE-MANUMISSION@SPACE AM
WED-SUGGESTIONS.... WED-MEETING YOU LOT@BORA
THU-CREAM@AMNESIA THU-MINISTRY@PACHA
FRI-PETE TONG@PACHA FRI-DAVE PEARCE@EDEN
SAT-REST! SAT-HOME!!!OH NO!!!

ALL OPINIONS MUCH APPRECIATED!!! :p ;)

SHIT!THAT LAST POST DEINT REALLY COME OUT WELL!HOPE YOU CAN STILL MAKE SENSE OF IT!!!

Crasher @ amnesia on a Tuesday if Armin and Ferry float your boat! ( Or if Tidy do as well as they are in the backroom ;) )

Also on the other Tuesday, Carl Cox at Space would be much better imo.

Wednesday... Subliminal @ Pacha ( if u like coked up posers) or if u like annoying hard house then Lashed @ Eden.. <---- if i'm seen in there then someone shoot me!

We love sundays at space.

and another day off! No-one can last an entire 2 weeks with only one day of rest. Well not if you want to do stuff during the day as well like i do.

:)

WOW!THANKS FOR THE QUICK REPLIES GUYS.SEE I WAS GONNA GO TO SPACE ON SUN THRIUGHOUT THE DAY THEN HEAD OFF TO JUDGEMENT SUNDAY OR THE FOAM PARTY @AMNESIA.WHADYA GUYS THINK?IS IT BEST TO MISS AMNESIA SUN NIGHT AND STAY IN SPACE?SORRY BUT I HAVE TO DO EDEN ONE OF THE SUNDATS,GOOD MEMORIES FROM LAST SUMMER!!!

[quote="Also on the other Tuesday, Carl Cox at Space would be much better imo.

Wednesday... Subliminal @ Pacha ( if u like coked up posers) or if u like :)[/quote]

Isnt manumission on at space on the tuesday am?carl cox sounds good but is this every tuesday?

also would i have to be really dressed up to fit in with the posers in pacha?i really wanna try it but dont wanna look like a right tramp if everyones in designer gear!

kc said:
[quote="Also on the other Tuesday, Carl Cox at Space would be much better imo.

Wednesday... Subliminal @ Pacha ( if u like coked up posers) or if u like :)

Isnt manumission on at space on the tuesday am?carl cox sounds good but is this every tuesday?

also would i have to be really dressed up to fit in with the posers in pacha?i really wanna try it but dont wanna look like a right tramp if everyones in designer gear![/quote]

Yeah, Pacha is deffo one for your best clothes, but the arseholes are gonna look down at you whatever you wear so sod them!

Manu usually carries on at space yeah, i presume it is this year too.

you've forgotten DC10 and Pin-Up. my two fav clubs last year!!
sundays has gotta be space!

p.s. eden is awful!!!!

suggestions

garlands at pin up not sure what day

clockwork vs the gallery edan tuesday

minsty of sound pacha friday's

Re: suggestions

ksixty9 said:
garlands at pin up not sure what day

clockwork vs the gallery edan tuesday

minsty of sound pacha friday's

Hasn't Ministry moved to Thursday.

Don't like Ministry anyhow - the crowd is too touristy and young IMO.

Subliminal or S-Man is much better ;)

COCOON CLUB@Amnesia

the back room at cocoon has the best house DJ's goin: steve bug, ricardo villalobos, chris duckinfield, tania vulcano, Mr C, swayzak, etc, etc...

yeah the main room ain't bad either: richie hawtin, laurent garnier, miss kitten, marco carola, technasia (live), etc, etc

i'm quite excited now!!

"try it u might like it?"

Back