My Ibiza Vacation Breakdown and pointers

cubby

I was in paradise on earth between August 7-12, and its truyl insane, being my 1st time on the island. Here is a breakdown of the places i went to, and the hotel i stayed at:

Hotel Es Vive: I admit, the pictures and hype on the internet caused a letdown when i actually arived. The neighbourhood was not too great, and it was not on the beach, and the beach that it was close to was not excatly dreamy, however, it was an excellent place 2 stay, for the following reasons:

-great ambiance, no kids, no annoying families, good crowd and a gret pool, perfect to chill during the day, along with excellent music
-great staff, friendly and relaxed
-failr close to both Playa Den Bosa and Ibiza Town (15 minutes each way).

The hot spots:

-Bora Bora: abosulutley amazing. great music, great crowds, 41 degrees everyday, how can u go wrong. i was there everyday at around 4-5 pm, and stayed until about 8 pm, unbelieveable place
-Pacha: Loved it. I went on their 3oth anniv on fri, very good ooking crowd, classy club, great terrace and stunningly beautiful girls
-Privilege: Manumission monday, need i say more. great tunes, good crowd and the club is an experience in itself
-Space: yes, yes, I LOVE SUNDAYS too...what a place, r u kidding me. Make sure u make it to the terrace on sunday nite from 9-12, as its is awesome, and then everyone heads inside, or to other destinations, but not 2 worry, u can get a wrist-band and come back
-Pin-up: good pre-party before manumission, good terrace and excellent music. also, lots of locals, which was a great change
-Cafe DElmar: a true institution...not 2 be missed.

Missed out on: La Diosa: i wish i made it there....i hear its absoultely beautiful, filled with a breautiful crowd, and its hot after nidnight on sundays (right after the space terrace)

What sucks:
-the taxi situation is horrible. u have to walk for miles until u can get a cab, or get ripped off by private cabs
-Amnesia: i went to the cream party with tiesto, vandyke, seb fontaine, etc...it sucked..eay 2 trancy, way 2 many british kids (i guess u guys call them beer boyz)

And last, but not least, bring lots of cash......but i dont mind, it keeps the cheap crowds away...

cubby said:
What sucks:
-Amnesia: i went to the cream party with tiesto, vandyke, seb fontaine, etc...it sucked..eay 2 trancy, way 2 many british kids (i guess u guys call them beer boyz)

Nice review.
However I think you had to say Cream, not Amnesia, as it's the venue where you can see more than in any other club very different people depending on the night.

Made in Italy and La Troya are very different from Cream and from each other. Cocoon has a lot of kids inside but the terrace is cool (few people though on the terrace).

Back