MY IBIZA TRIP IN YOUR HANDS

playa

I am a seasoned clubber from South Florida that is looking for some suggestions and advice on my tenatvie schedule for Aug in IBIZA. Here is what I have come up with so far. Please fill in the gaps with any comments good or bad you might have.

Thurs 15th - Carl Cox @ Sapce or PVD @ Ammesia
From what I have read in the forms PVD @ Ammesia is really not all that great and I am open for anything on Thursday. :?: :?: :?:

Fri 16th - Danny Tenaglia @ Ammesia
This is a LOCK. Not a chance in the world would I miss this. 8) 8) 8)

Sat 17th - Ministry of Sound @ Space, Water Party @ Es Paradis :?: :?: :?:
Any suggestions here or maybe something DL since Sunday is going to be a big nite?

Sun 18th - Judge Jules @ Eden, Fat Boy Slim @ Space
From what I have read Space is a must. And hell I love Space in SOBE

Mon 19th - Manumission @ Privilege, Cocoon @ Amnesia, Four::Four @ El Divino
From what I have read on the forms Cocoon is a must? :?:

Tues 20th - John Digweed\Reaissance @ Ammesia, GodsKitchen @ Eden, or Money Penny
Really leaning toward JD since me is a personal fav of mine. :confused:

Wed 21th - Open
Need help here it is my last night :?: :p :p

I am a little concerned since I am really focused only on a few clubs for all nights. I am putting my vacation in your hands so thing you can give me is very appreciated!

One thing that I forgot to mention is that I would really love to attend a crazy foam/water party and Cafe Del Mar.

Thanks in Advance ;) ;) ;)

Hi there buddy, personally (this is in my opinion so take this with a pinch of salt but i think we share the same sort of taste) i would go for the follow:

Thur 15th - Cream @ Ammesia -this is truely one of the best nights on the isle this year, look out for a guy called tiesto seen him plenty of time and boy you will come away from this one speachless i promise.

Fri 16th - totally agree with you, you luck sod this guy is a god!

Sat 17th - I would take a chilled night here and visit the sunset bars, del mar, mambo or even go round the bars in the old town as these are quality def. a different side to ibiza, will enable you to recover from Thurs/Fri and get you ready for the next couple of days. If you don't want to chill then you can go to del mar or mambo for sunset and then hit eden for the dance party as this has a form party towards the end.

Sun 18th - has to be ' we love sunday @ space' truly a top day, take a break and hit bora bora for a couple of hours totally cool day with cool clubbers, you'll love it.

Mon 19th - you must go to El Divino's for Dave Seamans night should be right up your street, you must, you simply must!

Tue 20th - diggers is a safe bet especially if like me he's one of your favs, or perfecto night at pacha is right up there too!

Wed 21th - you have to visit subliminal @ pacha, morillo is a god, this night will blow you away, the best night on the ireland this year, i'm so looking forward to this when i go.

What ever you do just remember its your holiday and no one else so make the most of and live every night like its gona be your last and you'll surely have a holiday to remember. Just promise to let us know how it went yeh? :D :D :D

ill be there the same week

aug 15th has pvd at cream...tiesto is weak in my opinion.... and carl cox at space from 10-6am....

fri the 16th is def D faaaawking T for after hours and im gonna hit alex gold in the early hours

sat the 17th is def a chill night...i might hit the water party but i doubt it,,,,

sunday the 18thdef sunday at space with tomei and fat boy slims bday party

mon the 19th...wow so many to chosse from....cocoon or pacha or four four...
im prob gonna hit up four four cause danny howells is there as well and hes one sick ass dj..then ill hit up hawtin at amnesia

tues the 20th... another night to choose from...gonna hit up marco v then bounce to digweed

wed the 21st... is pacha for morillo

thurs the 22nd... is def space for carl cox.,....no way anyone should miss this...

fri the 23rd... is gonna be a chill day to relax get drunk and chill with all the peeps we met on the island cause were bouncing early the next morn...

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks msoprano13

Thanks msprono13 for the suggestions. We might cross paths if you are a early morning person.

Dude, ur last Wednesday should be a Subliminal night no questions asked. I GUARANTEE IT WILL BE BETTER THAN UR TENAGLIA NIGHT!!! Not dissin tenaglia, but if u head to Subliminal, u'll see for sure what im talkin about. Another suggestion is for Monday...Manumission sux so i would just throw that out the window...i hear cocoon is kickin and plan to check that out next yr for myself, but, all i have to say is Roger Sanchez and Pacha just go together like peas and carrots, like Forrest and Jenny if ur followin my drift. If u like ur house then the S-man awaits my friend, but if u like ur euro-tech, then theres a Mr. Vath waitin for u at Amnesia. Take ur pic, but i would DEFINETELY NOT MISS SUBLIMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

miCheAl

jase goacher said:
look out for a guy called tiesto seen him plenty of time and boy you will come away from this one speachless i promise.

Understatment of the year

playa said:
I am a seasoned clubber from South Florida that is looking for some suggestions and advice on my tenatvie schedule for Aug in IBIZA. Here is what I have come up with so far. Please fill in the gaps with any comments good or bad you might have.

Thurs 15th - Carl Cox @ Sapce or PVD @ Ammesia
From what I have read in the forms PVD @ Ammesia is really not all that great and I am open for anything on Thursday. :?: :?: :?:

Fri 16th - Danny Tenaglia @ Ammesia
This is a LOCK. Not a chance in the world would I miss this. 8) 8) 8)

Sat 17th - Ministry of Sound @ Space, Water Party @ Es Paradis :?: :?: :?:
Any suggestions here or maybe something DL since Sunday is going to be a big nite?

Sun 18th - Judge Jules @ Eden, Fat Boy Slim @ Space
From what I have read Space is a must. And hell I love Space in SOBE

Mon 19th - Manumission @ Privilege, Cocoon @ Amnesia, Four::Four @ El Divino
From what I have read on the forms Cocoon is a must? :?:

Tues 20th - John Digweed\Reaissance @ Ammesia, GodsKitchen @ Eden, or Money Penny
Really leaning toward JD since me is a personal fav of mine. :confused:

Wed 21th - Open
Need help here it is my last night :?: :p :p

I am a little concerned since I am really focused only on a few clubs for all nights. I am putting my vacation in your hands so thing you can give me is very appreciated!

One thing that I forgot to mention is that I would really love to attend a crazy foam/water party and Cafe Del Mar.

Thanks in Advance ;) ;) ;)

My suggestions are PVD over Coxy, MOS @ Space, Jules over Fatboy Slim as I love Julesy, Release Yourself for the Monday, GK for the tuesday and Subliminal on Wednesday. Don't make the same mistake I did and not go see Erick Morillo :(

You have GOT to get to DC10 on Monday morning for Danny Howells - he played the closing party of my fave local haunt Alderaan on Friday night, and I still can't wipe the stoopid grin off my face. I think he's also playing at Pacha on Saturday, and El Divino on Monday night.

I miss him on the white isle by four days. :( :( :(

Bugger. :(

Thurs gotta be Cream@Amnesia..but gotta check if you're only into PvD coz he plays only alternate weeks...but Dj Tiesto is juz as good...
Sat....Dave Pearce @ Eden is fab....with the foam party right at the end..
Sun....it must be We Luv Sundays @ Space...
but seriously...it is not always the dj tt matters...the crowd is hell impt too. :evil:

Back