My Ibiza schedule September 2021

Life of Rye

Yes

So considering the situation we are all enduring right now I felt it best to really sit down, think about my upcoming Ibiza trip and approach it without the joy of a night club thrown in every other day

Now because I typically go to Ibiza to dance more than eat or sleep I feel on this trip I will really be able to do things I wouldn't usually necessarily do..... OR maybe I am just making an excuse for the fact I am getting that bit older and I am also with a long term girlfriend. (Those topless post sesh snickers are long gone)

I want to run my schedule by you all and really take any suggestions that I could squeeze in so here it goes!

Staying in San An

Sat 18th
- LIDL for our weeks food shop!!! (We opted for self catering for flexibility)
- Tapas Restaurant & Garden bar @ 18:00

Sun 19th
- Marco Polo pool for BBQ (Assuming that still happens)
- Pikes for Roast Dinner @18:30 and staying on for late evening drinks

Mon 20th
- Collect Scooter for 5 days use
- Visit north, Portinatx Beach
- Fingers crossed for Circo :spank::cry::cry::cry:

Tue 21st
- Explore Formentera and watch sunset from there

Wed 22nd
- Ocean Beach for Hotbed we have a bed arranged for the day

Thu 23rd
- Explore island on scooter (Abandoned Hotel, Can Marca Caves, Es Vedra, Cala Moli, Ibiza town)
- Mint Lounge @18:45
- Pray to the Ibiza gods for Pacha :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Fri 24th
- Hire boat for the day collection at 11am and plan to watch sunset from Mambo on it

So yeah please let me know if there is anything worth chucking in?!!

Are there any cool locations I can visit while I am exploring the island or any hiddent gems while in Formentera

Anything I shouldn't do in that list?

Cheers

Last edited:
Yes

So considering the situation we are all enduring right now I felt it best to really sit down, think about my upcoming Ibiza trip and approach it without the joy of a night club thrown in every other day

Now because I typically go to Ibiza to dance more than eat or sleep I feel on this trip I will really be able to do things I wouldn't usually necessarily do..... OR maybe I am just making an excuse for the fact I am getting that bit older and I am also with a long term girlfriend. (Those topless post sesh snickers are long gone)

I want to run my schedule by you all and really take any suggestions that I could squeeze in so here it goes!

Staying in San An

Sat 18th

Sun 19th

Mon 20th

Tue 21st

Wed 22nd

Thu 23rd
- Explore island on scooter (Abandoned Hotel, Can Marca Caves, Es Vedra, Cala Moli, Ibiza town)

Fri 24th
- Hire boat for the day collection at 11am and plan to watch sunset from Mambo on it

Are there any cool locations I can visit while I am exploring the island or any hiddent gems while in Formentera

Cheers
Is it for 2023 ?

We had a chilled trip in 2019 (if only i’d known what was happening next !!)

Enjoyed an hour or 2 at Cala Llonga beach. Also San Rafael was nice to wander around. Santa Gertrudis was also cool. Bit of a drive even in a car so not sure what it’d be like on moped.

We had a chilled trip in 2019 (if only i’d known what was happening next !!)

Enjoyed an hour or 2 at Cala Llonga beach. Also San Rafael was nice to wander around. Santa Gertrudis was also cool. Bit of a drive even in a car so not sure what it’d be like on moped.

Nice one I have just included San Rafael to pass through and will definitely visit Cala Llonga looks beautiful

Yes

Staying in San An

Sat 18th

Sun 19th

Mon 20th

Tue 21st

Wed 22nd

Thu 23rd

Fri 24th

Cheers

Hey Rye,

Will you be filming your visit?

Enjoyed watching some of your old vlogs although appreciate any new ones may not be quite so action packed!

Phil

Hey Rye,

Will you be filming your visit?

Enjoyed watching some of your old vlogs although appreciate any new ones may not be quite so action packed!

Phil

thanks glad you enjoyed them - in all honesty I wish I had more opportunity to do so (If only I lived in Ibiza) because Mr Muffin over there clearly doesn't enjoy doing it himself and obviously doesn't realise the potential he is missing out on. He must be on a never ending come down I only assume

Since my side hustle now is motorbike content then the only days I plan on recording will be the day of exploring Ibiza and also exploring Formentera. Which I am sure you don't have to be into motorbikes to enjoy as I will record all the sites and scenes and overall experience so look out for those!! I will post them on here once they are live

Yes

Staying in San An

Sat 18th

Sun 19th

Mon 20th

Tue 21st

Wed 22nd

Thu 23rd

Fri 24th

Cheers
Mint Lounge@18:45 ?
Make it 18:47:)

Yes

Staying in San An

Sat 18th

Sun 19th

Mon 20th

Tue 21st

Wed 22nd

Thu 23rd

Fri 24th

Cheers
I’ve also made a ‘schedule’ for our hol for the first time ever still doubtful we’ll stick to it. San mig is defs worth a visit and you could defs spend a day in es cana/santa eul.

I dunno what it’s like but im trying to get in touch with cala d’hort restaurant for a sunset meal…scooter would probs be handy for getting there!

Yes

Staying in San An

Sat 18th

Sun 19th

Mon 20th

Tue 21st

Wed 22nd

Thu 23rd

Fri 24th

Cheers
Plaza del parque (a favorite place)every day of the week
(Next to vara del rey) and/or Kumharras.

PS will be in Ibiza/Formentera at the same time.

Last edited:
thanks glad you enjoyed them - in all honesty I wish I had more opportunity to do so (If only I lived in Ibiza) because Mr Muffin over there clearly doesn't enjoy doing it himself and obviously doesn't realise the potential he is missing out on. He must be on a never ending come down I only assume

Since my side hustle now is motorbike content then the only days I plan on recording will be the day of exploring Ibiza and also exploring Formentera. Which I am sure you don't have to be into motorbikes to enjoy as I will record all the sites and scenes and overall experience so look out for those!! I will post them on here once they are live

Nice one Rye. Enjoy!

Back