My Ibiza Review. . . I LOST MY VIRGINITY! (Ibiza-Virginity)

Micheal 24,
Are you crazy? After going four times, how can you even consider not going? Think of the water, the sands, the people, the thumping heartbeat of thousands of people all moving to same emotional rhythm. Go for me, because I am dreaming of my return! Go for yourself, because you know your heart is crying to return...

:cry: I need a tissue.

Well.. to be honest.... although it is still the party island no. 1.... the first year that I came on Ibiza was it much better...

Nowadays is there hardly any music loud on the terraces, no flyers, more hooligan-like people in even Ibiza-city (where I always did stay in an appartment), even higher prices, non original parties anymore (this year is a almost one-to-one copy of last year, which was almost a one-to-one copy to the year before)

But still.... .. it is the only partyisland with 7 days a week the best DJs of Europe...

I think I fell in love with the island inself, although I had a wonderful time going to all the clubs. I felt so serene there. More relaxed then I have ever been. But I understand what you are saying. I bet that being in Amsterdam, you have your share of fun places to go. In chicago, we have lost our favorite clubs, due to the city shutting them down or "closing for remodel" then never opening again. So Ibiza was much more of a release for us. I also think the atmosphere of the island was a different pace then America. I will be going back as soon as I get some more holidays!

Here's a thought, but what about throwing your own parties? ALso, have you been to Winter Music Conference in Miami. Also the best DJ's and very happy atmosphere. It happens in March. I had a fantastic time there. :lol: :D :lol:

For sure is the athmosphere on Ibiza unique! I totally agree with you about that! And I still feel attraction to the island.. a lot...;)

I was about to visit Florida 1,5 year ago... with a departure of 13th of September... and we know what happened the 11th... so my flight (and holiday) was cancelled. So guess I have to do it another time (and in March :) )

Believe it or not.. Amsterdam is also boring.. I am gay.. and there isn't much gayclubbing left in Amsterdam... I am going a lot to Belgium for that....

I can't believe that Amsterdam is boring, wow! It has been on my list of places I want to go. If you can plan to go to Miami in March, I would love to meet up. The gay scene there is pretty good. We had a club here with good scene but it closed last year. I will pm you my home email! Back to work for me as I do love getting off on tangants at work!

Michael24 said:
Well.. to be honest.... although it is still the party island no. 1.... the first year that I came on Ibiza was it much better...

Nowadays is there hardly any music loud on the terraces, no flyers, more hooligan-like people in even Ibiza-city (where I always did stay in an appartment), even higher prices, non original parties anymore (this year is a almost one-to-one copy of last year, which was almost a one-to-one copy to the year before)

But still.... .. it is the only partyisland with 7 days a week the best DJs of Europe...

If it aint broke, don't fix it ;)

I know.. you are right.... never change a winning team... but ok.... i got some point... (i hope :) )

Makes me wanna go there soooooooooooooooo bad..... 4 more friggin days!!!
I'm stayin in Figueritas too btw..... heard it isnt the most fun play to stay but nevermind i wont be there much :)

p.s. Amsterdam is not boring for sure... call me biased becuz i'm dutch, but i have been in all the big city's in Europe and Outside it, But nowhere in West Europe u'll find a better nightlife...... In fact, this summer (after i recovered from ibiza :D ) i'm moving there :)
-of course this is just my OPINION, so dont call me a liar :)-

.RoelTjeH.
HELLO from America!
I liked Figueretes. It is pretty central to all the clubs, San Antonio was the only place that was more then 15 minutes away. There is a bar ... Cooool Cafe or something with cool in it. Go there for all you party needs. Tickets, etc. Also there was two restaurants on the water there. Both are very good. They also have a ferry close to the Mar Y Playa Aptos to go to Formentera. I wish I would have made it, but I unfortunately missed it. The beach here is very nice and we had a great experience at a little local grocery store. They were helping us get what we needed to make dinner. My Spaninsh is "OK" but not great. They were so nice and gave us free juice as a welcome to the island. I felt like I really got a chance to see real island life there. I cant wait for next summer when I can see even more!

Cheers! Party Safe! :eek:

I'm soo gutted :cry: ...got back from Ibiza last Friday and I miss it so much. Maybe it's because it's colder, maybe it's because I met so many cool people and made some really good friends. Maybe it's coz I haven't a hope in hell of getting back there again this year.
The clubs were the best ever - Fiesta del Agua in Es Paradis was a mad night!! Trying to get a taxi when you're soaking wet was even madder! The people were the friendliest I've ever met - everyone was just up for it all the time...there was always someone about ready for another drink/night out. :)
Ibiza is the best holiday I have ever had - I can pretty much guarantee that nothing else will ever top it....I am so tempted to just leave my job and stay out there!!!
PLEASE tell me I'm not alone in my withdrawal symptoms! :!:

Diva gal
As we speak I am trying to avoid work by posting this reply. My withdrawal is so bad I am dying as we speak. I count the days until my next holiday to Ibiza!

:cry:

Great review :D
makes me wanna get on plane right now !

..... but have to wait til September :cry:

Ibiza get ready! :rolleyes: :twisted: ;)

See ya soon

Q xxxxx

man u don't understand what that review just caused! I'm dancin round my room like a child on christmas eve! i go away on the 20th this month and the anticipation is killing me! AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Vince meister,

Glad I could help. I am missing Ibiza so much right now! Cheers, Party hard, Party Safe, and Always Ask..... "Do you have any orange ones?"
:D :eek: :D
Oh, If you dont mind, I would love to see some pics.....Send pics to star.xoxo@verizon.net

xx
Heather

Nice review!! I haven't booked yet, but I am going to do it real soon. Have gone for the past 5 years now, wouldn't want to break that personal record :) After reading this review I just have to go. Very familiar 'cos I stayed at Mar y Playa last year. And there was a topic about Ibiza on tv just now. Well all the signs are there saying to go! This year I am going for the closingparties, wonder how they'll be.

And as a citizen of Amsterdam, I must add to the topic that this is a wonderfull city. But i'd have to agree that the clubscene is getting worse.

Maybe see you in Eivissa!

Oooohhhhhh!! What a review, thanks a mil. Have butterflies in my tummy and a big lump in my throat now! - a mix of sadness at not being there RIGHT NOW, happiness at all those mega mega memories and excitement at thoughts of going back - not yet booked but back in sept, defo! Ta babe!!!

Cool review!! :D I'm so happy you had such an awesome time, especially cause it was your first visit and all. It was mine too this summer. What an amazing island...its where dreams come true i swear!! :p ;) I'm already making plans to go back. Just like everyone says once you pop you cant stop hehe! :D

I am trying like hell to get a group together to get a villa next summer. I dream about getting back to that place!! I was reading an Ann Rice book this weekend which was describing the Mediterranean and I could actually see it. My memory filled with euphoria that left me longing for when I can return. :cry:

Back