My Ibiza Experience

I

irishrover

Just got back yesterday and I'll just share a few thoughts on my first Ibiza experience to you all.

I stayed in the beautiful Sirens Apartments half way between Playa Den Bossa and Figuertas. Lovely Apartments couldn't ask for better.

Random Thoughts:

Best bar at night in Playa Den Bossa by miles was Murphy's Irish Bar. Not just because I'm Irish loads of different nationalitys went there because it was the only bar that was truely lively at night. :) :D

There was a lot less people then I expected. :(

San Antonio... what a kip. Only place I did not feel safe in Ibiza. Smells dreadful. People getting sick and uriniating everywhere. Thugs roaming in packs. :(

Kiss in Playa Den Bossa will be gone by next year through lack of people and the foam was like acid!!!!

Is Garbi a gay disco? Someone please confirm because we debated about it for the whole holiday. :?:

Space is quality! 8) 8)

Manumission like wise. Very pricey though. 8)

Ibiza on a whole very very expensive!!!! Bring loads of money!!!

Marco's in Figuertas best restuarant of the holiday for us.

Best beach was on Formentra (spell!)

The attitude of the Spanish people towards tourists was terrible considering we provide them with so much money. :evil:

The Water Park in Playa Den Bossa was brilliant. Reasonable price. A good laugh. Clean. Short Waits. Well worth a day out.

Buy beer and other alcohol in the supermarket and drink it before you go out unless you want a massive hole in your pocket after a couple of days. :idea:

Also buy condoms early before you go out because it is impossible to find them at 3am in Playa. ;)

Overall a brilliant holiday. I'm a bit broke. But what a buzz! :D :D

irishrover said:
Best bar at night in Playa Den Bossa by miles was Murphy's Irish Bar. Not just because I'm Irish loads of different nationalitys went there because it was the only bar that was truely lively at night. :) :D

Murphy's versus Bora Bora....? Hmmmmmmm now there's a question.

Garbi is not a gay club as far as I know. Certainly, they were handing out flyers with 'girls get in for free' on them which would imply that they have problems attracting women there but isn't gay!

Kiss looks awful. We stayed at the Squash apartments opposite Kiss last summer and it just seemed to be really tacky with wet t-shirt and stripping nights on. I'm surprised it's still open.

irishrover said:
The attitude of the Spanish people towards tourists was terrible considering we provide them with so much money. :evil:
I guess you guys were paying for some other tourists not as nice (and remember not everyone in ibiza likes tourism)

Garbi is not a gay club. It's a club for the younger crowd < 16 years or something like that, mainly german. I agree about the spanish employees at some places. The employees at the supermarket where i bought my supplies, couldn't even give a little smile. Maybe they are a bit under paid.

I agree with you Murphy's was a blast. Its just a fun, lively, friendly crowd. It reminded me of a lot of pubs in the U.S. We met tons of people and it was really rowdy. Bora Bora is cool, but Murphys seemed more
fun. We went to kiss for a foam party at 5 am. The foam was toxix,
but it was cheap, if you've never did a foam party.
Formentura was outstanding as well. A definite must. Space great,
Pacha was cool. I loved it all.

Back