My hols so far!

Robo

i´ve had the first two weeks, and its been all good.

a little quiet but all good!

worst nights have been subliminal (very bad music) and cream (bad crowd) but tiesto has been on form recently!

space has been awesome if not a little quiet, but very good! underwater was cool, and so was pure pacha. going this fri to see david guetta and bob sinclair.

bora has been going off!!!

it was great to see rusty! and i hope you enjoyed the rest of your hols. did you like cala Llonga?

i must apologzie to tony, i completely forgot about the drink, sorry!

:eek: it's incredible that this french dj r famous out of france coz 4 french people keen on house..they sold in the last years their soul to "cheezy" house music..
david bowie vs guetta "we can be heroes" crap...as the tune love don't let me go overplayed last summer in ibiza.. :x )
bob sinclar "and the goes on or kiss my eyes..the same treatment...
i'm dying to read ur review bout f*** me i'm famus party on friday@ pacha...
:confused: i didn't enjoy the party on the 15/08/2002...
ps:4 french people it's bob sinclar..don't know why he enjoy foreign people call him sinclair out of france... :lol: marketing! :rolleyes:

Rob, I feel kinda bad now. I forgot to mention in my review that i met you. I also lost your number too so coulndn't get in touch for the rest of the week.

TO EVERYBODY ELSE:

Hey, on our first sunday, i met up with rob as Space. Unfortunately i was a little to gurney to have a proper conversation with him and then erased his number accidentally from my phone when trying to send him a txt. Oops... Sorry Rob...

rustywoo said:
TO EVERYBODY ELSE:

gurney to have a proper conversation with him and then erased his number accidentally from my phone when trying to send him a txt. Oops... Sorry Rob...

Arh, likely story! If you dont like Rob just tell him, rather than making up stories about erasing his number "by accident" lol ;) :lol: :lol: :p :D

rustywoo said:
Rob, I feel kinda bad now. I forgot to mention in my review that i met you. I also lost your number too so coulndn't get in touch for the rest of the week.

TO EVERYBODY ELSE:

Hey, on our first sunday, i met up with rob as Space. Unfortunately i was a little to gurney to have a proper conversation with him and then erased his number accidentally from my phone when trying to send him a txt. Oops... Sorry Rob...

don´t worry mate.

it was fun while it lasted

:p

Subliminal was hit and miss throughout July. My favorite subliminal parties were the last two in July: Erick M w/ Josh Wink and then Erick M w/ Robbie Rivera and Jose Nunez.

Sorry to say, but I must agree - I didn't like the crowd at Cream as well. I only went to Cream once for PvD and Tiesto, the music was good, but I didn't like the crowd so I never went back.

Underwater was top notch when Tim Deluxe and Darren Emerson teamed up, but that was about it. I didn't care too much for the other DJ's - went to the funky room.

We passed by Bora Bora most days after working out at the gym and it was usally a nice little party going on.

But nothing can compare or even come close to Steve Lawler closing out the terrace every week at Space -- #1 party!

Well our night at Subliminal was one of the best nights of my life!

Choo Choo and Eric back to back! They blew the roof off the place.

Wednesday the 6th August 2003 will not be forgotten in a hurry :p

Back