My holiday in pictures....

Got back a few days ago from the best holiday ever.

Heres some pics taken along the way.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hCnyW3iawk&eurl=http://www.youtube.com/user/just****inglisten&feature=player_profilepage

YOU must have been sat right next to me in Channel Zoo because I was also laughing at the completely ketermin'D man at the other side of the pool!!

Can see me in one of your pics in the seal pit haha! Right up in the left hand corner in black skirt and top LOL

Ah yes i remember seeing you there, you were sat the other side of the steps near the stage by the pool. Small world!

I was the guy in the pool with the really bad sunburn on my shoulders :spank:

Did you see people putting sun cream and sunglasses on the fooked bloke and having their photo taken with him?!

Ah yes i remember seeing you there, you were sat the other side of the steps near the stage by the pool. Small world!

I was the guy in the pool with the really bad sunburn on my shoulders :spank:

Did you see people putting sun cream and sunglasses on the fooked bloke and having their photo taken with him?!

Haha lol no I missed that I couldn't stick the heat by there after a while , what a state he was in so early on though I couldn't even do anything with that sun burning down on me. I didn't like zoo so much it took too long to kick off but when it did it was awesome! I'll post my video from the sealpit see if you can see yourself on it :)D:DTake no notice of me though I'm dancing like a pleb!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7vngXsWZH0

How did you find Piscis Park?

We got a transfer from the airport straight to the front door.

Haha on a serious note, i can see why people hang out in the reception area as the rest of the hotel is just HOT. Rumours of it being very noisy are true and it attracts the stag weekend clientele. This may account for the large human poop on one flight of stairs and a used condom found on our balcony after a night out. Very noisy too as pretty much above BoHo.

The pool was ok but didnt cater for people like me who like a bit of shade. Not that that bothered me though as i didnt want to sit around a hotel pool all day. During the day we went to Portinax, Playa D'en Bossa, Kanya, Cala Del Moro (I think thats what its called) Cala D'Hort, Ibiza town bla bla bla.

If you havent booked your holiday already dont stay at the Piscis Park, if you have dont worry about it you'll still have a great time as we managed to. Just buy some earplugs.

Haha lol no I missed that I couldn't stick the heat by there after a while , what a state he was in so early on though I couldn't even do anything with that sun burning down on me. I didn't like zoo so much it took too long to kick off but when it did it was awesome! I'll post my video from the sealpit see if you can see yourself on it :)D:DTake no notice of me though I'm dancing like a pleb!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7vngXsWZH0

Haha cant quite see myself on your vid, but i was along the other side at the bottom of the steps. When the sun went down it really went off didnt it!

Haha cant quite see myself on your vid, but i was along the other side at the bottom of the steps. When the sun went down it really went off didnt it!

We had a wicked time as after dark about 12 of our mates who were staying in San An turned up one was dressed as caeser lol but waiting 3 and a half hours in stifling heat spoiled it at the beginning and paying 25 euros to be chucked out at 12 is a bit unfair!

12 did come along all too quickly. Not being one too indulge anymore i did get quite hammered on the jugs and proceeded to jump in the pool with my camera in my pocket. Luckily the memory card was ok :spank:

12 did come along all too quickly. Not being one too indulge anymore i did get quite hammered on the jugs and proceeded to jump in the pool with my camera in my pocket. Luckily the memory card was ok :spank:

Lol my time of indulging is coming to a close
but I did indulge this year as well as having one of those big jugs of sangria which were pretty rank in that heat !

they are some very Gay photo's..........both of you guys seem to like each other a lot judging by the amount of body shots!

Take them out of it and some cool photo's.....

they are some very Gay photo's..........both of you guys seem to like each other a lot judging by the amount of body shots!

Take them out of it and some cool photo's.....

Would you feel the same if these body shots consisted of female boobs and bums

Back