My fist time!!!

P

pat_bateman

Hi, people!

This summer is going to be my fist time in Ibiza, and although the information in Ibiza Spotlight website is very complete, I would be grateful if someone would tell me some advice about this topics:
- :idea: How to pay as little as possible in the discos.
- :oops: Which are the most beautiful beaches (I'm a hetero and non-exhibitionist guy, of course).

Kisses for them and embraces for them.

right to pay as little as poss either try getting friendly with a Pr or or find people who are on guest list but are not going that nigh (worked for me and mate in eden) or alternativley buy your tickets in certain bars in west end etc or use flyers which are handed out to get discount and sometimes a free drink....as for beaches cant really help there as we stayed in san an all time

beaches

Salinas (my fave)
Cala Jondal
Cala Conda
Verdaia (spelling really bad)

just look at the map on this site and tour as many as you can!

Your going to have such a great time....as for going cheap i'd try to not worry about money on ur vacation in ibiza, worry about it after the trip....but if you wanna go cheap then your going to need to find a way of smuggling some water in the club cuz thats where you will spend a lot of ur money. As for beaches bora bora is my favorite cuz you get the people dancing to house all day and drinking sangria...makes for a fun afternoon.

-the bloke

pat_bateman? so you read American Psycho.. ;)

Welcome to the board! Its my first time ti Ibiza too. Gonna be a mad one!! :p

Beautiful beaches:

I think klingclubber meant cala conta. 8)
Cala d'hort
Benniras
Cala Xarraca

I'm definitely checking all these out.

Enjoy! :D

pat_bateman said:
Hi, people!

This summer is going to be my fist time in Ibiza, and although the information in Ibiza Spotlight website is very complete, I would be grateful if someone would tell me some advice about this topics:
- :idea: How to pay as little as possible in the discos.
- :oops: Which are the most beautiful beaches (I'm a hetero and non-exhibitionist guy, of course).

Kisses for them and embraces for them.

Hey mr Bateman ;) Are you sure you're gonna have time to go clubbin and sun bathing. Aren't you gonna be runing around with chainsaws and shooting people and stuff? ;) :lol: Go easy on the J+B mate ;)

Thanks a lot, tronk@s!! :D

I agree with you: in Ibiza i mustn't worry about money, i will have the rest of the year to recover it, but what i could save, i would use it for something else... je, je, je.

Do you know if it is recommedable to go to the discos by public bus? I will rent a car, but at night if i drink, i don't like to drive (for my life, and for the police, too). :(

I will prove your recommended beaches, although i think that any beach in Ibiza is good.

Finally, i recognize that i am a fan of American Psycho, but i promise you that i won't kill any bitch and won't use any rat for my entertainment...

So, that.

Back