My first time.

NakedAge

Hello everyone.

I've posted here a few times over the years but not regularly.

Finally, I think this year I'm going to go to Ibiza.

Like so many others, I'm a Dj and I want to play some gigs in Ibiza when I go. Infact it's 'Why' I'm going.

Would anybody be able to recommend any small places that would be interested in recieiving a demo and would be eager to put someone with no reputation as of yet on at Ibiza?

I know you have to start small so I don't expect any big clubs but any small bars or, hey I'll take the big clubs aswell, does anyone know?

I play everything and would love to send all of you a demo, even if you don't run a bar or club or anything. If you want a free Cd let me know :D

Thank you for all you help everyone :D

not an expert on this but Orange Corner in San Antonio is a smallish bar that may suit what you need. Nice funky vibe in there - just what you need after a heavy night!! good luck!!

Ahhh yes, Orange corner I've heard much about. Apparently alot of people get bigger gigs from playing there?

Would you happen to have an e-mail address or webpage?

most places are quite tough but if you persist you should be able to find something......
try a place called 'manoa' in playa d'bossa. its a cool little bar right opposite space & the owner has some well wicked villa parties to play at also..... there's also all the bars in the port like base & rock bar......

good luck mate..... & bring lots of generic house music....:lol:

OH MY GOD IT'S NAKED AGE :!:

I seem to remember you causing chaos on another "dance" forum a few years back and keeping me (mildly) amused

try a place called 'manoa' in playa d'bossa. its a cool little bar right opposite space & the owner has some well wicked villa parties to play at also.....

FFS, why didn't you take me THERE, instead of that hellhole bora bora????

... try a place called 'manoa' in playa d'bossa.
... its a cool little bar ...
... the owner has some well wicked ... parties ...
how cool is that:

2e0n388.jpg

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=57500

zwlr2v.jpg

Oh hey Olly mate :D Sorry I can't remember who you are but, I'm glad you remember me.

I seem to cause chaos where ever I go so, maybe I will bring about the total destruction of Ibiza if I get there :D

Thank you to all who've offered their advice. I DID try the Orange Corner myspace page and added them as a friend, and I also got my pass port yesterday.

I know I'm probably the most hated DJ on the internet, but I'm still going to give Ibiza the best shot I can.

I'll try and find some info about these other bars and put some demos together.

As for generic house, well, I can play anything :)

Ideally, I'd love to play somewhere I could do maybe a whole night and start from like, chill out music or commercial dance and just work my way into where ever the mood goes, incorporating both commercial and underground music and all manner of everything. A complete freestyle is my prefered format.

Back